• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

severe diarrhea with lsd

Sounds like it was what you ate, bro, although LSD has from time to time given me some degree of stomach upset, or perhaps more likely, from time to time, I experienced some stomach upset on LSD and tripped out about it in my head. Sitting on the toilet while tripping is never a good time :\ I've has to shit many a time in the middle of a hard come up and it was always sort of an unsettling thing.
Heh maybe TMI, but taking a poo on 5 meo dipt was pretty amazing. I could feel the peristaltic motion of my intestines..

In other comments while there are a few people I know who get nauseous from LSD, I've never heard of anyone getting diarrhea on a consistent basis from LSD

LSD doesn't give me diarrhea, it just makes my butt hole trip out. Hallucinating grandiose ideas of continence.

great substance choice two hits of lsd and mdma maybe not nitrous
I find that it is possible to meditate so long on lsd
when you say to yourself before possibly the day before
or think about it and has it as an opinion that that is the best to do on lsd and understanding how good it is
to sit for 6 hours
normally we don't sit that long sober
we sit
long time
and draw and write
but with lsd we can dose and sit on the cushion
the whole trip
pretty much
so like we dose at 4 or 12 and then go sit or when it kicks in sit and then when we have to go to the bathroom we go and sit on the cushion again
we repeat this all the time
until bedtime
I would have very little room for making music and eating and such
of course we can fool around a little it's acid so it's nice to listen to music and such
but I would spend very little time with that and sit and meditate
almost all the time
there are other ways to meditate than to sit and meditate