View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

severe diarrhea with lsd

Godzilla

Bluelighter
The two previous times I have taken lsd i have been getting diarrhea. Now I upped the dose a little and took two hits of good blotter. I get nice visuals from one. and threw in some mdma and shit loads of nitrous and wow it truly was the most euphoric time of my life but dam I have the worst diarrhea of my life. It's like a faucet. I drank a shit load of gatoraide and water during my trip and only ate a light egg white and organic tortillas for breakfast. What's going on ???

Well previously I ate a footlong turkey sub and had similar effects. My stomach get really fed up. I never vomit. Just get upset stomach for like 30 min then 6 hrs later its like my ass is a faucet.

Yeah I read about that. Should I be concerned with future dosing. How can I prevent it. I just took some immodium zofran and feel better. I'm wondering if there are serotonergic receptors in my gut that are hypersensitive to these drugs. Maybe a pre dose of zofran would help in the future. But would that mess with the trip.

well the majority of serotonin receptors are in the intestines, however the chain of action doesnt really work like that with lsd.

its not so direct.

however do ergoloids/ergolines have that kind of gastro effect?
i only really get weird sinuses when i take acid.
it would be interesting to read the full report on LSD-25 and its health effects the day we know it 100% inside and out :)

Yeah my wifes sinus get stuffed up also.
I hate getting diarrhea the day after. I just want to know why.
Ok so the immodium and zofran did the trick.

I have gotten some of the worst shits of my life after dosing. The only thing worse is detox from opiates. I believe, though, that the better your health is, the less intestinal trouble you'll have. I never got diarrhea during tripping until I was neglecting my health. I was drinking every day and I'm pretty sure I was doing too much ecstasy, even though it didn't matter whether or not I did E the same time as tripping. Although candyflipping is just about my favorite cocktail.

I cant say that is the problem either. I eat a lot of whole grains, organic everything, and occasionally eat a bad meal when i go out to eat. I dont drink. Im in f...ing grate shape.

It's happened to me before but only once or twice. It's REALLY hard to gauge how bad the diarrhea is if it happens while tripping...lol. All sorts of stomach noises and you can't tell which are real and which are imaginary.

But yeah it has happened to me.

Sounds like it was what you ate, bro, although LSD has from time to time given me some degree of stomach upset, or perhaps more likely, from time to time, I experienced some stomach upset on LSD and tripped out about it in my head. Sitting on the toilet while tripping is never a good time :\ I've has to shit many a time in the middle of a hard come up and it was always sort of an unsettling thing.

haha its not really related but last time I tripped I convinced myself I had shit my pants and started freaking out until I realized it was all in my mind.

All but perfect LSD trips cause my friends and I a massive stomach bubble or two in that long 12 hour trip.

I remember several times having to shit while coming up on cid. The part that sucks most about that is I never know when to get up off the toilet. I have become a prisoner of the john for quite a while, thinking I still have to shit more. This is especially problematic when I'm tripping alone, because I'm not really missing anything. I can sit on the toilet for the whole trip if I really need to, seeing as there is no one to laugh with, just getting deep into my head. I love tripping alone, but I also love tripping with others. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love tripping. Period!

My apologies. I would just like to point out that I was searching lsd and diarrhea for a reason: I too was a prisoner of the john.

75% of my trips involve running to the toilet more than once, with urgency

i think of it as cleansing?

One of the last times I took acid, I was struck with terrible diarrhoea having just eaten some greasy pizza. I was sat on the toilet saying 'OH GOD, OH MY GOD' then got stuck in a thought loop about whether or not I believe in god :|

Couldn't wait to wipe my ass and get out of the bathroom.

I have those bathroom trips almost every time I drop. Or cycles of warm/cool baths - in and out bath loops.