View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Severe Chest Pain After 25i

Dextrojan12

Greenlighter
So i'll keep it short as it hurts sitting upright, but I purchased 3 500ug tabs of 25i-nbome.

I took 1 on the thursday and had a trip comparable to that of good acid with less side effects.

Note that I experienced no heart/chest pain during this trip.

I worked the friday, and the saturday, and the saturday night after work I ate 1 more and was experiencing diminished effects after an hour and a half.

So I ate the other 1 and sure enough within half hour I was tripping intensely.

I walked down to get some kfc and ciggies and meet a friend to come back to mine and walking short distances even at slow speeds made me overheat to extremes and my heart felt like it was on its last beat it was going that fast it felt like it was about to come out of my chest.

Since then, it's now monday, I've been experiencing intense chest pain on the left/middle side of my chest when I breathe in or move in certain positions.

Can somebody provide some advice as I'm semi-unfamiliar with this chemical. Much appreciated. Thanks.

And throw away your 25i. I know many reputable vendors who have stopped stocking that dangerous chemical. Too many deaths. It sounds like your on the way to becoming a statistic. Go to the hospital or doctor. I think the nbombes are one of the worst things in the scene. 25i mainly is the worst of them and there are plenty of deaths caused by it that I hope you decide to toss your 25i in the trash and never go back.

Its really shitting to hear how awful these nbomes are for you,,,,,because they are my favorite psychedelic. straigt up euphoria and eyecandy without the weirdness, so much fun. I wish there was a high similar to them but safer. Everyone compares them to lsd but lsd just has the tryptamine weirdness/spiritual component to it that I'm not looking for in a recreational drug

Its possible that its not an actual heart problem, which is what I'm sure you are worried about. I've experienced bad chest pain after using adderall that lasted days after the adderall use, and ekg revealed no problems and the pain was the result of injuries to rib tissue the dr said.

Overindulgence on 25i leading to physical symptoms, its becoming familiar.

With your complaints I would go see a doctor for an ECG and other testing. That you get this could be harmless, or it could mean that theres something wrong with you which 25i brought out, such as a compromised cardiovascular system.

ekg revealed no problems

A cardiologist told me a thing a collegue of his had experienced. He took an ECG of a patient, took the paper to the other room and inspected it. He came back saying "Nothing wrong with your ECG Sir!", but the patient lay dead on the table, in the minute after a perfectly healthy ECG he had a lethal arrhythmia. Recusitation was unsuccessful.

Anginal pains (true "heart" pain) are unique in their presentation. Look up the symptoms on WebMD or any other site.

What you described sounds to me more like pleuritic pain or pain in some accessory chest muscle. Angina doesn't occur only when moving or breathing, although physical stress could initiate it.

wait a minute
kfc and ciggies

this is going to scum up the works
next time try less ciggies and some tangerines or rye bread and a nice cheese

Chest pain lasting that long should definitely be brought to the attention of a doctor.
Your health is more important than the embarrassment of telling a doctor you indulged in psychedelics

Could mean more than just embarrassment - some employers will contact doctors requesting inforation about patients health etc. Could have life-changing consequences.

And what exactly is the doctor going to do anyway? He won't have the first clue was 25 is. Is he really going to send a kid for an MRI because his chest feels a bit funny for a few days after ingesting unknown drugs? He'll probably just say "Those are the breaks if you're going to get fucked up on dangerous drugs".

I ate 1 more and was experiencing diminished effects after an hour and a half So I ate the other 1

Never a good start to a 25 story.

Could mean more than just embarrassment - some employers will contact doctors requesting inforation about patients health etc. Could have life-changing consequences.

And what exactly is the doctor going to do anyway? He won't have the first clue was 25 is. Is he really going to send a kid for an MRI because his chest feels a bit funny for a few days after ingesting unknown drugs? He'll probably just say "Those are the breaks if you're going to get fucked up on dangerous drugs".

I ate 1 more and was experiencing diminished effects after an hour and a half So I ate the other 1

Never a good start to a 25 story.

Nobody should be afraid to seek medical attention for fear of possible repercussions. No Doctor or member of the medical profession will give confidential medical records to a third party. Isemene, I have always enjoyed reading your posts here but in this case you are just wrong.

Sometimes they have to tho abrad - you're supposed to inform the DVLA if you have any problem with "alcohol or drug misuse" and they will contact your doctor for furthur information. They can then take your driving license away from you for a year until you can prove to your doctor you are not misusing drugs or alcohol. If that gets back to your insurance company, which it probably will, your insurance premiums will be through the fucking roof for decades to come.

Outing yourself as a drug user to a doctor is not something to be taken lightly. It will go down on your records and follow you for the rest of your life.

So sure, if you're seriously ill then fine, go to a doctor. But if you think you can pull through in a few days then think seriously about it. Particularly in the case of a drug that the doctor will know absolutely nothing about. I'm 95% certain his advice will be "Go home for a few days and see if it gets worse". I can't see him rushing some druggie into hospital because he feels a bit rough after taking an unknown drug. Maybe I'm wrong - maybe he would.

But as you leave he quietly puts down "Druggie" on your medical records.

Last edited:
This chem needs banned.

So you'd have the dude thrown in jail as well as having a bad heart?

As the guy said - when he took them sensibly he was fine, when he took them like an amateur he fucked up. Don't blame the drug.

NB's cause really rapid tolerance! WOW imagine that 2 weeks between doses is suggested. Also downing tabs of the stuff is always a bad idea I usually 1/2 or quarter NB's. They cause vasoconstriction as they are active at the 5HTP2 site. OMG! NO WAY! So dosing 2 tabs on your first day and you would have been feeling like death. downing two on the second = reduced subjective "trippy" feelings and increased vascular nasty side effect feelings.

BTW a duty of confidentiality exists between Dr and patient and to break that means law suit and loss of registration for the GP. Most fuck ups occur as a result of user's lack of knowledge or assumption "this is like acid". No it's fucking not. OD on 2cx's and NB feel pretty similar in my experience. As NB's are derived from 2cx's is it any wonder? NB's are a great drug if treated with respect due and a modicum of intellect, perhaps some understanding of the pharmaco-dynamics behind the drugs interaction with the brains receptor sites and what those receptor sites ultimately influence/impact in terms of body/organ function might be a good start for all those budding psycho-naughts with minimal experience.

Last edited:
I am making a main thread on this. I am also commenting here in case people revisit this thread. I had similar symptoms. The cause was heart burn and the symptoms resolved with the oral consumption of calcium carbonate ~500mg.

On multiple occasions with various psychedelics I experienced intermittent chest pain subsiding over several days. I had these feelings mostly immediately after coming down. On all occasions my blood pressure was normal, my pulse was slightly elevated (<20%), and my temperature was slightly elevated (<1F).

The pain usually radiated left of my sternum. On occasion the dull felling was felt in my shoulders, other parts of chest, and back.

The pain wasn't exacerbated significantly with physical activity.

The cause was heart burn (GERD). The symptoms resolved completely after the oral consumption of ~500mg of calcium carbonate. Sufficient calcium carbonate is in Tums, many multivitamins, and most calcium supplements. If your symptoms get significantly worse during physical activity you should receive further instructions from professionals.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/ag...lowing-disorders/gastroesophageal-reflux-gerd