• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Setting the stage

Dirty Swinger

Greenlighter
The Mrs. and I are having over a very hot couple to roll with us this weekend. We met online, and have never met personally, but everyone expects the roll to turn into a carnal delight. I figure the E will do most of the work for us, but I wanted some suggestions on how we might open up the evening before we're rolling face.

Get nekkid?

Dead lock the exits?

No deadlocks required. Everyone will be primed for action. I'm just looking for some ways to kill the awkward first hour or so before the ladies start dancing in their lingerie.;)

If it's specific to ecstasy, people here may be able to answer, but since you're asking for advice on how to kill time while sober/coming up which mostly feels like being sober, everyone's guess is probably as good as yours :p Glass of wine (not a lot as alcohol can increase the neurotoxicity of MDMA), music on, board/card games, other than that I'm not really sure how to get everyone relaxed when they're about to have sex with strangers! Haha not that there's anything wrong with that at all of course, but perhaps you will get more interesting answers on a swinger's forum!

Maybe choose a different drug than MDMA if you're having a raunchy 4some? MDMA is the most unsexual stimulant to me, I just want to snuggle and talk to people around me and sex feels half as good as that.

I prefer methylone or mephedrone when I'm alone with a girl, those are WAY more inhibition taking and sexual for me at least. They both have a strong serotonin euphoria that people take MDMA for, too.

I would get meth instead of mdma...mdma is not really a good sex drug, because it causes you to respect the person and see them as more than just flessh or a hole.....recreational sex and feelings just don't go together at all...everybody konws that. Meth is the ultimate sex drug.

I myself have always had extremely great times on 'E'. I find that once you start thinking about sex, or massaging, touching, etc.... Then the floodgates open up! I find it much more sensual than say meth or another stimulant.
As for passing the time, since you've never met this couple in person, I'm sure small talk, and finding out about what they like to do will help pass at least 30-45 minutes on the come-up, make sure you set the mood too..:) blacklights, nice chill music, candles, etc.... Sounds like fun!

I think you should just start the sexy time from the minute they walk in the door. I find if my man gets it hard before the come up he can usually maintain it throughout most of the roll.

I would get meth instead of mdma...mdma is not really a good sex drug, because it causes you to respect the person and see them as more than just flessh or a hole.....recreational sex and feelings just don't go together at all...everybody konws that. Meth is the ultimate sex drug.

They are looking for a sexy swinging night, not a tweaked up dirty fuck party.

OP if you take meth with these people, everyone in the party is MOST LIKELY going to end up with a very sore asshole. Meth and sex brings out the dirty little slut side of you that you NEVER knew existed, and you will do sexual things you never fathomed before. I'm speaking from experience.

I find that methylone or mephedrone are the perfect balance between dirty sex drug and lovey cuddling happy drug.

OP if you take meth with these people, everyone in the party is MOST LIKELY going to end up with a very sore asshole. Meth and sex brings out the dirty little slut side of you that you NEVER knew existed, and you will do sexual things you never fathomed before. I'm speaking from experience.

it sounds like you're saying meth will turn you gay?