• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Setting suggestions for first LSD trip ?

Cryst4lz

Greenlighter
Hiya, me and a friend are taking LSD (possibly with a trip sitter) for the first time. We're not sure whether to each do 200ug or 300ug (?). We'll be taking it at about 10pm and then head to a friends house for a while.
Do you think it would be better to stay indoors? We live in quite a quiet seaside town (more a tourist town so is now dead for the winter), and we were thinking about going out BUT it's FREEZING here (freezing as in about 2 degrees at night). Would the cold be an issue while tripping? I honestly don't know what to expect, I'm just concerned about having a bad trip.

I'd suggest taking 200ug if it's your first time, but this is ever argued about.
Only go outside if you both feel comfortable about doing so, it might be a good idea to put your coat and gloves nearby so you won't get sick :)

Yeah 200 is the better idea, but protip, you prolly don't know how much you have unless you laid it yourself. Most dealers talking about micrgrams are talking about marketing.
I used to love tripping in Montana winters, if you're tripping and feel like going for a walk, go for a walk. Just try and remember to dress for the conditions, and stick to areas you know well and that even a 7yo could find their way home from.

Like everyone said above, 200 would be right on the money. I love the outdoors when I'm tripping on anything. I used to trip mostly indoors and by myself, but it just makes me feel claustrophobic and generally uncomfortable now. I would bundle up and go for a walk, or at least hangout on the back porch and admire the outdoors. Stargazing is pretty awesome too.

We're not sure whether to each do 200ug or 300ug.

100 mcg would be a more appropriate dose for a first trip. 300 mcg would certainly be too much.

We'll be taking it at about 10pm and then head to a friends house for a while.

Why are you planning on taking it so late in the day? Are you aware that a 200 mcg LSD trip could keep you awake for up to 14 hours after you dose?

Do you think it would be better to stay indoors?

Should be fine, especially if you're tripping at night.

Would the cold be an issue while tripping?

You will still feel the cold, if that's what you mean.

Yeah 200 is the better idea, but protip, you prolly don't know how much you have unless you laid it yourself. Most dealers talking about micrgrams are talking about marketing.
I used to love tripping in Montana winters, if you're tripping and feel like going for a walk, go for a walk. Just try and remember to dress for the conditions, and stick to areas you know well and that even a 7yo could find their way home from.
^
Do this.

Also you have no idea how many ug/mics are actually on the LSD tabs as street dealers, and people on the darkweb will claim all sort of stuff so that a lot of people will buy their drugs, and not go to someone else. Make sure you are actually getting LSD. Reviews of tabs or whatever medium it is do not mean anything. Test the drug, or see if you can mail it to a certain lab which does this.

I would go for 300ug but my first LSD experience was a very high dose.