• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Services and Advice for those who are Homeless in Australia

Melbourne :)

found a nice place not far from school out on the western freeway that has low traffic and some cows (I love animals they seem to be a lot more accepting)

I am allowed to use a businesses power to some extent near my camp site though I try not to be there in business hours so as

not to upset there normal flow of trade and only really run up 1 or 2 KWh (30 too 60c) on a really cold night otherwise I am mostly carbon neutral with the exception of fuel

for getting to school and back to camp.

when im on a boat I can live with a 20 watt solar panel.

this time through having to keep studying has taught me a great deal on living with a small carbon foot print my biggest problem being the car.

I am able to easily keep under the 2050 target so long as I dont have to drive all the time (no fridge no tv no washing machine no hot water not easy in a house)

the car though will blow it out by a factor of 3 or 4 times the target and I drive a little 4 cylinder.

as we get closer to the point of no return with climate change and the governments start getting scared I wonder what is going to happen to us when they take

petroleum away.

its not possible in any way that I can see for us to continue using petroleum and not kill our selves.

just with the car I can not keep under the target and we run coal fired power stations in Victoria plus we sell so much to China.

The money to change these over is massive then add that to no petrol for consumers which will happen before shipping I think as food supply will fail if

industry and logistics stop.

nope things will not get easier on this planet.

a note:

there is no way I can accept or get help with housing on this forum.

I am known here for having a set of skills and to be honest I know none in real life.

my reasons for being alone stay the same :)

Cows.. How cute ☺️ Everyone feels better with some animal contact.

Yeah, just thinking maybe I can help in other ways. There's a few of us in Melb too, so I don't know.. Grand Final BBQ? Bring ya Cold Chisel albums, ya Winnie blues and a slab (each) of VB mate!!

I am for sure up for meeting and greeting people from here (your self and your partner very much so)

I just need to keep my housing to my self as I have been dragged out of bed in the morning before by potential customers with a love for weapons.

I dont even have a linkedin or any kind of social media :)

if not for the need for back propagation and my name being on my code to get work in the future I would not have raised my head to the world.

Adelaide

Puddle Jumpers - op shops where homeless people can collect bags of clothes and other items, and food drive bys to collect free groceries multiple times per week

Uniting Communities - Streetlink youth drug and alcohol counselling ages 16-25 at UCity. New Roads is the adult outpatient program which runs a residential and non residential version. These programs both have social workers who can help with housing, Centrelink, legal issues etc. I used Streetlink when I was homeless and they got me on Centrelink under the age of independence.

Cafe Outside The Square - free meals for homeless men

There is a low income food hub I think run by Baptist Care in the CBD where if you have a concession card you can pick up low cost items.

My area of town has all the shelters, which is the CBD particularly the western/southern block near Whitmore square

Sobering up unit Whitmore square

Adelaide

Puddle Jumpers - op shops where homeless people can collect bags of clothes and other items, and food drive bys to collect free groceries multiple times per week

Uniting Communities - Streetlink youth drug and alcohol counselling ages 16-25 at UCity. New Roads is the adult outpatient program which runs a residential and non residential version. These programs both have social workers who can help with housing, Centrelink, legal issues etc. I used Streetlink when I was homeless and they got me on Centrelink under the age of independence.

Cafe Outside The Square - free meals for homeless men

There is a low income food hub I think run by Baptist Care in the CBD where if you have a concession card you can pick up low cost items.

My area of town has all the shelters, which is the CBD particularly the western/southern block near Whitmore square

Sobering up unit Whitmore square

one of the reasons is I was living in share housing with a lot of international people.

there standards of living were so bad I could not handle it at the time so stayed locked in my room (I was the cleaner fixer and still had problems)

one of the guys there was trying to make me angry (bad alcoholic) and then when he got me to finally raise my voice he would wack out his camera to film me.

that I could deal with but then.

another guy decided to bring a 15 year old girl in and fuck her on ice for 4 days.

I had no idea as I was keeping to my self till CPS and the COPS turned up 4 times.

I did not wish to get in trouble but I wanted this young mans blood.

dont fuck kids near me.

the cops had me leave for my own good.

then I started to get really good scores while on the street.

I have lived in a lot of share accommodation and at the time thought it best I not take the risk so stayed homeless with the thought of finding housing in the term brake.

now housing is fucked and I am still scared of what living in share accommodation will do to my scores.

I have looked at many houses to find that due to my teeth many just look at me and think junky (a prejudice that many here know)

I dont take drugs I smoke some pot now and then (well once a year or so I might trip)

my teeth were the result of an assault and I do not have the $20,000 to fix them at the moment.

so I am suck in a loop.

grades are good enough and yet again I have done three peoples work so I can keep my grades and they get a free lunch.

I am thinking of taking on a scholarship from UTAS as they offer full housing to students getting much lower marks than I am.

if I could find a room for $150 or under near my school and not be living with dirty immoral or crazy screw jobs I would take it

but the risk is to great plus every place I go to has a list of 40 candidates and my teeth always make me last.

which is crazy as I am very skilled with power tools and hand tools and a qualified chef.

I can redo all the cabinets and square a bench no problems and know the legislation on hygiene.

try telling that to a viet in footscray that has 5 houses and only wants indian females as that is what they believe to be the easiest to milk.

nope ill stay on my own I think till I get this sorted another way.

you see the stereo types flying here too and no one notices.

I want to learn the death meditation set so I must want to kill my self (from someone who does not know what wing chun is)

I am still on the street do I have mental issues.

I have bad teeth I must be scum.

you all answer your own questions you just dont realise it.
Wow, seems we have more in common then i realised.
I too cant really stand shared accomodation. I could barely stand a unit in a multi flat. Its full of assholes who are noisy, nosy and unpredictable.
Had so many arguements with people. One ended up in a fistfight but the worse was this old bitch. She was a horrible gaslighting hypocritical bitch. She called the cops on me once cuz i dared argue with her when she came to accuse me about making noise even though i didnt; it was neighbour next door. Everyone hated her and i guess i was her new target.
Anyway, sorry about that rant. It just still makes me angry thinking back.
I couldnt get out quicker.

As for the teeth, mine are actually pretty bad too. All but the front are pretty much gone though i havent had any discrimation from it so far. It might be due to my appearance though. I can look very boyish if i shave and cut my hair otherwise i just look like a stoner which ppl seem to not mind as much.
Maybe im just lucky in that way.
Have you thought about getting dentures? Im not sure of the cost but it cant be that expensive. Might be free with medicare. Its what im planning to get eventually.

Oh and i actually use to train in wing chun years ago. Ive forgotten all terminology though so i dont understand that term. All i remember is a few phrases of moves or strikes like pak sau. I learned alot from it actually and would love to do it again if i could gather the energy and money for it. I want one of those training wood doll things, forget its name.

Im sorry if i caused any offense mate. I was just trying to understand you better.
Your not a bad person at all. I hate how ppl judge on appearance so much too. I try to avoid it as much as i can.
I dont want to presume but you do have alot of trauma, kinda like i do so i do actually understand where your coming from.
Anywho, hope you have a good night/day/whenever you read this lol.

never any problem.

I have a wooden dummy that was hand carved by david cheung william cheungs brother :)

it was carved when he was teaching with william at there first school I believe.

you dont hear much about david but he was a major part of one of the places I studied at.

Melbourne :)

found a nice place not far from school out on the western freeway that has low traffic and some cows (I love animals they seem to be a lot more accepting)

I am allowed to use a businesses power to some extent near my camp site though I try not to be there in business hours so as

not to upset there normal flow of trade and only really run up 1 or 2 KWh (30 too 60c) on a really cold night otherwise I am mostly carbon neutral with the exception of fuel

for getting to school and back to camp.

when im on a boat I can live with a 20 watt solar panel.

this time through having to keep studying has taught me a great deal on living with a small carbon foot print my biggest problem being the car.

I am able to easily keep under the 2050 target so long as I dont have to drive all the time (no fridge no tv no washing machine no hot water not easy in a house)

the car though will blow it out by a factor of 3 or 4 times the target and I drive a little 4 cylinder.

as we get closer to the point of no return with climate change and the governments start getting scared I wonder what is going to happen to us when they take

petroleum away.

its not possible in any way that I can see for us to continue using petroleum and not kill our selves.

just with the car I can not keep under the target and we run coal fired power stations in Victoria plus we sell so much to China.

The money to change these over is massive then add that to no petrol for consumers which will happen before shipping I think as food supply will fail if

industry and logistics stop.

nope things will not get easier on this planet.

a note:

there is no way I can accept or get help with housing on this forum.

I am known here for having a set of skills and to be honest I know none in real life.

my reasons for being alone stay the same :)
With all due respect, your personal carbon footprint is negligable. It just doesnt make a difference at all. Most of that sort of pollution comes from business and various industry and from heavily industrial countries like china and india. I think we're already past the point of no return unless these countries stop very soon which i dont see happening.
Its a complex problem cuz switching to renewables is very capital restrictive. You need alot of it and it takes time to make the money back, which with the way the economy is right now, is just not gonna happen.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible.
I know your intentions are noble but dont make your life harder then it already is.
Obviously you do you and its not my business but you have to be realistic about these things. Something to think about at least.

@lonelyDude , Thank you for the wonderfully thoughtful and helpful post for so many people!! You are doing service and not on the Pity pot! I am in NY so do not have any knowable of the situation on the ground of where you are. I have always wanted to visit, but the plane ride is a bit past my tolerance for sitting in a small tube traveling at 500mph.
also i disagree with the last above post, I feel that as a World we All need to understand the great sacrifice we will need to undertake to save the human race. I always get so angry that people Talk about "Saving the Planet".
Our home planet is just a small rock orbiting an Average Star, It will Be fine. After we Let it get to the point of unable to sustain Human life ( Many species are much stronger and adapt to harsh conditions better than we do),The earth with just start over as it has before "There have been five mass extinction events in Earth's history. In the worst one, 250 million years ago, 96 percent of marine species and 70 percent of land species died off. It took millions of years to recover."
I do not know what will come next, but as the last 5 have show us, It will be different.
Sorry for rant, to just say thank you for your help and understanding of our direr situation.
I do not know if it is our Whole spiecies , but here in USA, we are very selfish, and self center, towards Instant Gratification, and Fuck the future !!

thanx iceman.

yep it will happen just as you describe.

there will be survivors but will it be us or most of the life we know and love.

I wonder if any of our creations will be around when intelligence evolves again ?

Well this is interesting with regard to the climate crisis..

Some of the world's richest men, including Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, are funding a massive treasure hunt, complete with helicopters and transmitters, on the west coast of Greenland.

The climate crisis is melting Greenland down at an unprecedented rate, which -- in a twist of irony -- is creating an opportunity for investors and mining companies who are searching for a trove of critical minerals capable of powering the green energy transition, CNN reported.

The band of billionaires, which also include Michael Bloomberg, among others, is betting that below the surface of the hills and valleys on Greenland's Disko Island and Nuussuaq Peninsula there are enough critical minerals to power hundreds of millions of electric vehicles.

"We are looking for a deposit that will be the first- or second-largest most significant nickel and cobalt deposit in the world," Kurt House, CEO of Kobold Metals, told CNN.

The Arctic's disappearing ice -- on land and in the ocean -- highlights a unique dichotomy: Greenland is ground zero for the impacts of climate change, but it could also become ground zero for sourcing the metals needed to power the solution to the crisis.

The billionaire club is financially backing Kobold Metals, a mineral exploration company and California-based startup, the company's representatives told CNN.

Kobold is partnered with Bluejay Mining to find the rare and precious metals in Greenland that are necessary to build electric vehicles and massive batteries to store renewable energy.

Thirty geologists, geophysicists, cooks, pilots and mechanics are camped at the site where Kobold and Blujay are searching for the buried treasure.

yep electric looks like its it.

if were quick enough I think were in with a fighting chance right now.

lithium is the other major ore thats needed.

I am sure going to miss two strokes I love them.

Have you thought about getting dentures? Im not sure of the cost but it cant be that expensive. Might be free with medicare. Its what im planning to get eventually.
Try COHealth dental in Kensington on Gower St. There's funding for dentures. Like a lot of things you need a medicare card and health care card

You can also get a free feed at 5pm or 6pm or later depending on the location.

ill wait.

dentures mean I need to remove the root.

I keep them from getting infected and ive taken another language on on advice of some sages.

when im back in the fold I was walking when younger ill get implants.

but there are many places to get free dentures.

mostly its done in a chair unless your on a 2 year waiting list or elderly.

there are regions for dentistry carlton being the royal melbourne dental hospital which

is the bomb and again if your homeless you can use them which is my recommendation.

if you have swelling of the face instant admittance otherwise its a day or two if your in pain.

4 tooth removal limit per session.

no pain meds at all not even an aspirin.

Well this is interesting with regard to the climate crisis..

Some of the world's richest men, including Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates, are funding a massive treasure hunt, complete with helicopters and transmitters, on the west coast of Greenland.

The climate crisis is melting Greenland down at an unprecedented rate, which -- in a twist of irony -- is creating an opportunity for investors and mining companies who are searching for a trove of critical minerals capable of powering the green energy transition, CNN reported.

The band of billionaires, which also include Michael Bloomberg, among others, is betting that below the surface of the hills and valleys on Greenland's Disko Island and Nuussuaq Peninsula there are enough critical minerals to power hundreds of millions of electric vehicles.

"We are looking for a deposit that will be the first- or second-largest most significant nickel and cobalt deposit in the world," Kurt House, CEO of Kobold Metals, told CNN.

The Arctic's disappearing ice -- on land and in the ocean -- highlights a unique dichotomy: Greenland is ground zero for the impacts of climate change, but it could also become ground zero for sourcing the metals needed to power the solution to the crisis.

The billionaire club is financially backing Kobold Metals, a mineral exploration company and California-based startup, the company's representatives told CNN.

Kobold is partnered with Bluejay Mining to find the rare and precious metals in Greenland that are necessary to build electric vehicles and massive batteries to store renewable energy.

Thirty geologists, geophysicists, cooks, pilots and mechanics are camped at the site where Kobold and Blujay are searching for the buried treasure.
Like a bunch of vultures circling a carcass, bunch of ghouls..

when im back in the fold I was walking when younger ill get implants.
Not intending to be a smart arse but you could get implants later after having false teeth made. I'd be looking into dentures now if you wanted to improve first impressions when looking for a decent paying job.

All-in-four implants look great but cost a mint

i would shout out 'food not bombs' in brisbane who were kind.

it has a chapter in melbourne too.

i wish more housing for the poor had public backing in australia. maybe it does but its squashed by stretched thin homeowners. not sure..

Monday dinner: start cooking around 4pm in Collingwood;
sharing from 7pm around Elizabeth and Swanston Streets in CBD.

Tuesday dinner: start cooking around 5pm in Collingwood;
sharing from 7:30pm around Elizabeth and Swanston Streets in CBD

Wednesday dinner: start cooking around 4pm in Coburg North;
sharing from around 7:15pm at Coburg Station
and then around 7:30pm outside the Coburg Library, Coburg.

Last edited:
Not intending to be a smart arse but you could get implants later after having false teeth made. I'd be looking into dentures now if you wanted to improve first impressions when looking for a decent paying job.

All-in-four implants look great but cost a mint

the gums shrink without the roots.

meaning the all on 4 is not the same thickness as you have to make up for gum loss.

thank you though.

I will get work on my merits not because people think I look right.

I am not pissed I have no teeth its done so be it.

its that others think I need them in the first place.

Last edited:
Is it going to fucking rain in Melbourne or what? I'm really sick of this sunny but freezing cold weather!

This is a service for the non-homeless 😁

the gums shrink without the roots.

meaning the all on 4 is not the same thickness as you have to make up for gum loss.

thank you though.

I will get work on my merits not because people think I look right.

I am not pissed I have no teeth its done so be it.

its that others think I need them in the first place.

I'm waiting to get $10K+ and having the lot pulled out and replaced with falsies (regular old-school not implants).

I've been through that much grief with my teeth (literally lost count of root canals) I'm done.

My uncle had this done when he was 21. Back in the 60s they were happy to do it. Now they try and save every goddamn tooth and for what?!

An emergency extraction costs $400 at a private dentist. Good luck getting into public (which USED TO give you vouchers to private if you had an emergency). Low income earners without concession can't even get in the door, I don't think.

$10K is possible for me. Until then they can rot 😎