Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Psychedelics "Server Jake"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was on reddit on the DMT sub or something, I don't remember exactly what went down. I've been doing DMT for about a month and finally can enjoy it again. Anyway, this guy DMs me, sounding pseudo-shillish, and his account is suspended, so I don't know if the vendor is one I should trust. ServerJake is his telegram name, I don't want to post the link because that's probably breaking rules.

I wanted to buy some LSD. It seems a lot of sites openly sell it and I don't know many people around my area with any. There's shrooms, but there's actually more DMT than anything else. There's this explosion of popularity in DMT lately thanks to a friend of mine setting up a lab of sorts to make carts and shit lol. His ex-gf sells them. It's a weird situation.

If anyone did happen to know of some good vendor for psychedelics online, kindly DM me, ty. Hopefully that's not breaking the rules either though.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was on reddit on the DMT sub or something, I don't remember exactly what went down. I've been doing DMT for about a month and finally can enjoy it again. Anyway, this guy DMs me, sounding pseudo-shillish, and his account is suspended, so I don't know if the vendor is one I should trust. ServerJake is his telegram name, I don't want to post the link because that's probably breaking rules.

I wanted to buy some LSD. It seems a lot of sites openly sell it and I don't know many people around my area with any. There's shrooms, but there's actually more DMT than anything else. There's this explosion of popularity in DMT lately thanks to a friend of mine setting up a lab of sorts to make carts and shit lol. His ex-gf sells them. It's a weird situation.

If anyone did happen to know of some good vendor for psychedelics online, kindly DM me, ty. Hopefully that's not breaking the rules either though.
Hey man, it’s probably a shill. Please read the BLUA and forum guidelines. Sourcing is against the rules.

Word from the wise: If it’s on telegram, it’s probably a shill.

Oh and please don’t ask for sources for substances 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.