• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel xr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
How long til seroquel xr 1000mg to get out of my system

Last edited:
And what if there crushed. How longs the half life crushed?

Last edited:
Wow, you did 1000? That will give your brain a real HARD reset man. Let alone sniffing it. You're going to crash quick and hard and sleep sound till the next day. Then wake up VERY tired and lethargic. There shouldn't be anything other then that, maybe some numbing of the mind for a few days as that lingers off. I take 250 nightly as prescribed for over a decade myself. There is no recreational value in the drug.

I don't think crushing or chewing them makes a difference to xr drugs nowadays. It's the way they are formulated.

It will be gone in less than a week. Itll be a ahit week. Dont just xwase taking it, taper off if anything.

However if you take it because you have been prescribed for a mental ailment DO NOT alter your dose.

Having said that, if it no longer suits your lifestyle and want to do some party drugs then taper down to half for a couple days, wait 7 days then go for it. Then get back on it pronto

Wow, you did 1000? That will give your brain a real HARD reset man. Let alone sniffing it. You're going to crash quick and hard and sleep sound till the next day. Then wake up VERY tired and lethargic. There shouldn't be anything other then that, maybe some numbing of the mind for a few days as that lingers off. I take 250 nightly as prescribed for over a decade myself. There is no recreational value in the drug.

Dont prisoners use it in jail to get high?

Just because prisoners may sometimes use it to get high doesnt mean much. They are stuck in a cell. It made me very very tired thats it. If I had access to like anything a phone, a tablet, music id rather do that then just feel drugged. Its not recreational atless you want to sleep through the day. Also, i took it and it made me unable to move and needed iv benadyrl.

Seroquel did absolutely nothing for me. No drowsiness, no mood stabilisation, nothing.

OT: 7 to 12 hours is the half life.

Absolutely useless for recreation, like sj said it's used in prison to pass the time.

also 300mg is enough to be in a coma for 16 hrs and feel like a zombie the next day.

1g just seems like it would be way too much of a shock to ur body

Just because prisoners may sometimes use it to get high doesnt mean much. They are stuck in a cell. It made me very very tired thats it. If I had access to like anything a phone, a tablet, music id rather do that then just feel drugged. Its not recreational atless you want to sleep through the day. Also, i took it and it made me unable to move and needed iv benadyrl.

I was prescribed 250mg olanzapine(Zyprexa) for 2 weeks during a stint in the psych ward and I can tell you there is absolutely no recreational value in it whatsoever. In fact it didn't even help me sleep, only gave me nasal bleeding in the mornings...

Tez

This is a question that you can answer yourself with a pretty high degree of accuracy. Just use Google to examine the half-life of the Quetiapine (Seroquel). Quetiapine has its own half-life, but it's actually an active metabolite that produces the clinical effects of the drug (Norquetiapine). The half-life of said drug is 9-12 hours. I will start you off.

If you've taken 1 gram of Quetiapine in 12 hours, if we're being relatively conservative, you will have .5g or 500mg left in your system. Another 12 hours will leave you with 250mg. All it takes is some simple math to determine the relative course of the compound in your system. Follow this math until you reach a fairly miniscule amount and your question will be answered.

I'm closing this, simply because the question is easily answerable and I see no reason to keep it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.