• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel and coke?

NarcoticNinja

Greenlighter
Lately, a lot of my friends have started using this strange mixture of coke and seroquel, and I even know one guy who uses seroquel by itself recreationally. I've only done coke once, and I used to have a prescription for seroquel, but it never seemed to get me "high" even in the way that most downers do.

So what's the deal? Can seroquel actually get you high if you use a certain dosage, or does it increase the effects of coke for some reason? Or are all my friends just stupid and seroquel is actually being used by sneaky dealers to dilute coke?

The seroquel is used by some people for the stimulant come-down. It is not euphoric though.

Yeah...I have gotten Seroquel as a sleep aid at 2 different rehabs, so, not recreational.

Seroquel should have no involvement with coke use, unless you're trying to come down or ruin your coke high. Now on the other hand, a low dose of seroquel (25mg-50mg) goes nicely with opiates or dope for sedative potentiation. I know people who have banged the infamous "q-ball" Intravenous Quetiapine-Cocaine Use ("Q-Ball") - American Journal of Psychiatry but then again it's the same guy that took 600mg of seroquel and 12 xanax bars and smoked crack and wound up hallucinating in jail for days which says a lot about his judgement... hahaha

I can see the appeal in using it to soften the comedown or maybe (in a lower dose situation) help knock down some of the unwanted stimulant effects, anxiety, etc that the cocaine produces.

That's an interesting link, Escapedysphoria. I edited your post a bit so its the title of the document as the link to it. :)

I can see the appeal in using it to soften the comedown or maybe (in a lower dose situation) help knock down some of the unwanted stimulant effects, anxiety, etc that the cocaine produces.

That's an interesting link, Escapedysphoria. I edited your post a bit so its the title of the document as the link to it. :)

Thanks Neighborhood Threat, looks better now haha :)

I agree with what the other blue lighters have said above

I would use the Seroquel after the coke high, when you have no coke left and the fiending feelings set in. 8 have taken about 50mgs after a night of blow and in my opinon its better than drinking to come down. You just fall asleep soon after and the next morning minimal hang over.

Seroquel has no recrational value, I agree, unless you like to fall asleep soon after you take it. Also I don't like to mix it with my opies, it messes with my opie rush too much :)

Actually it does but depends on the user and the individuals idea of recreational. People do it, what they get out of it I dont know but they do it...