View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Seroquel and BromodragonFLY

mygreenbic

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any definitive answers on how seroquel would act on someone having a semi crisis with bromodragonFLY?
To be more specific: Would seroquels seratonin agonist properties be potent enough to reverse the symptoms caused by ingestion of bromodragonFLY?
Some that effectrs that I have been through that are most uncomfortable are:
Severe anxiety
tactile sensations
vasoconstrinction
headache
gas
strong dysphoria
insomnia
restlesness
dialated pupils

Any information on thiso would be greatly welcomed as I took more than I intended to and so did my girlfriend who has to work tomorrow. Also I think this kind of information would serve as convienient to pretty much anyone who comes in contact with bromodragonFLY . That stuff is viscious. I wouldnt reccoment playing with it. I just have experience as I had several sheets of it so I take it every now and then when my brain is dull and needs a spark. But this was too much of a spark.

THank you,
David

You can expect some attenuation of the experience, but hardly a reversal of the entirety of the drug experience.

Anxiety, restlessness &c. would be better addressed with benzodiazepines.

The peripheral and GI symptoms could be addressed by a variety of specific drugs, but better just to ride it out.

And if you can type this, you can probably ride it out, perhaps with a lesson learned our two.

Basically IMO the seroquel will cease the effects of Bromo, or similar substances such as lsd, 2ci, etc.

Before you take the seroquel, let the bromo wear off for at least 8-12 hours (check its half life) , seroquel is highly complex, but basically IMO, it will be very effective in reversing the high as seroquel, as the dose of seroquel increases - it begins to slow down all kinds of neurotransmitters, starting at dopamine, then serotonin (your problem is likely serotonin right now), as the seroquel dose increases it will eventually hit the same receptors as bromo, serotonin receptor sites are all over ur brain for all kinds of reasons, for example in preefrontal cortex, (vision/halllucinations if im not mistaken). the sedation from seroquel is actually unintended, the drug HAMMERS your histamine receptors until they are nearly depleted, also seroquel can seriously mess with blood pressure, heart rate etc. Hence i say just cool down for a bit first until your feel more "stable". 100mg-400mg should be enough to stop the bromo effects, start low!

A dose of xanax or similar would be your first try if possible. As its more simple. Good luck