• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Serious question re: S/L dosing

speedballs_over

Bluelighter
Ok... black tar / powder / crunchy translucent shit - whatever - let's put the taste aside.

If it had no taste would sublingual not be a good dosing choice? I don't mind the backdoor route but it's rarely possible with the constipation or severe lack thereof, I suck at smoking but could get my game back together, it's just that it seems a waste.

How about sublingual ECP? A couple points can't be too hard to hold 15 minutes although I never though to try, at least not that I recall.

Anyone try this? Seems less wasteful than waterlining or the spray I/N route (maybe... that may be a close one - depends on technique).

Yeah, I'm currently planning for when I use the rest of the dope I found (about 0.2 of a G) that I though I had used on Friday! I got up Sat and thought I was toast on doses b/c I was so fucking high Friday I couldn't name a grilled cheese sandwich if I ate one...

First time ever woke with more dope than I thought I had, didn't even notice until Sunday (!) so subs were already on board. So now a 72 hour wait will be needed, as I only have 0.2. I'll need the whole hit to IV without any bullshit - load it, find it, hit it, flag it and slam it. That's how I love it.

Ha...

Seriously, in the name of HR - would this be an obvious waste as an alternative? pH adjusted solution? Obviously as concentrated as possible.

I'm still IV-ing it but would consider S/L if I had maybe four points and could do 0.2 & 0.2 each route - S/L first.

I'd need to find another bag I put somewhere for that and it is not happening... that happens like once in a lifetime to someone with a memory like mine. That or I knew I saved some but fucking cannot find it!

That blows.

I like to ramble when a bit buzzed on subs, 2-ml of 0.5-mg/mL c-lam , w/ 15% v/v Flu-alp added ;)

That's 1.0-mg c-lam and, 0.15-mg fl-alp (still can taste that shhhhhhiiiieeet)! I don't really like fl-alp at all. Bought as a novelty - good for psych come downs and about zero else - maybe terrible insomnia.

Yeah, see ya in three hours...

Does fent have a much different S/L dosing profile - AUC changes, t1/2, etc... vs. that of heroin?

Thanks.

Well the answer to your clearest of questions is that fentanyl does have significantly different pharmacokinetics than heroin, regardless of ROA. Never heard of someone taking tar heroin sublingually, though I imagine it could possibly work.

Also what in the heck do you mean by sublingual ECP? Only thing i can think of is emergency contraception (ECP), which I never take sublingually and only freebase off of foil.

yeah weird questions I agree, ECP - east coast powder heroin. Prolly nasty to put a point under your tongue and hold it, esp., w/ excess acetic anhyride in it..