• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Serious question, how to drink your pee to get more out of 70 vyvanse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
If I only have access to 70 vyvanse per day and would like to try a little bit more, what is the best time to drink my pee and about how many extra MG of pure d amp would I achieve?

Like if I want 5 more miligrams of Dex IR out of that....

I forget the conversion.. What is it like 15mg dex = 70 vyvanse? Something like that.

Anyway, at this point it it would seem more efficient to take a third of a vyvanse if all your looking for is 5mg dextro.

It should be like 22 mg dex but does anyone know the timing or have tried this? I dont have access to the next days vyvanse

I've only done it a few times but you're not going to get exacting amounts of drug. I used to take two of the 70mg Vyvanse a day and got very little back at the end of the day when I drank my own urine. I guess all I can say is save it for in the morning

My personal opinion is that it wasn't worth it and I wouldn't even expect to get effects because you might be disappointed. I only did it out of curiosity. Good luck

If I only have access to 70 vyvanse per day and would like to try a little bit more, what is the best time to drink my pee and about how many extra MG of pure d amp would I achieve?

Like if I want 5 more miligrams of Dex IR out of that....

If that's not a red flag friend then I dunno what is

get a grip / get some help? - possibly better than piss drinking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.