• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Serious dilemma here, need advice

It seems like you just want us to give you permission to use RC fent or black market pain pills?

Sure, you might get those successfully. They might work well for you. But whatever time and money you save will be FUCKED when you have to fight a felony case for possession of narcotics. And then you'll surely have a hard time accessing legitimate PM treatment.

If you are in actual NEED of pain management than you will benefit from the care of a medical professional. End of story.

Well damn aren't you just an idealist? Look, I've been on both sides of the medical system as a medic and as a patient and can tell you that "a medical professional will take care of you" is not exactly true anymore. Back years ago when I started in PM the doctors used to actually care, now they're just DEA puppets. In a perfect world yeah, your theory would work, a medical professional would actually give a damn about the patient. Instead all they worry about now is trying to keep themselves out of prison. And for the record I didn't start this thread seeking permission or good graces to go buy black market shit, just to weigh my options between that and searching for yet another NEW doctor. I shouldn't even be having this issue if doctors actually still gave a damn and your theory was true. I just wanted to weigh the options with my fellow BL'ers. I've been on here for 5 years now and haven't run across an issue yet that someone on here couldn't relate to. That's all I was getting at.