• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Serious advice please..

25....dear god man sorry but move on im 26 and i wouldnt take that,seriously find a descent girl 25s not old but its too old to be playing these sort of games!! i cant believe you still get crushes,its not a bad thing but its not common in people our age,you deserve some one who will put the same effort in as you do!!

It's been like six months since the "breakup" in March. Although it does take people different amounts of time to "move on", I'd think (at least at age 25), that you'd be ready to move on by now. Just my thoughts. But I guess it takes some people longer than others. Still. :s
Take it slow with her, like she says, but don't hesitate to hang out with other girls. If she's making you wait so long, there is no reason why you can't be hanging out with other girls. It might distract you a bit. Maybe she will come to her senses too! But try not to focus too much on her. It seems like you have clearly shown her that you're interested.

I'm a bit curious what you mean by "taking it slow". Have you kissed? Had sex? Even talked about an exclusive relationship?

I'm 25, things change from day to day. Somedays we don't talk, others we talk for most of the day. Sometimes she expresses her feelings and sometimes she doesn't.
I'm just going to live life one day at a time.

Good for you. That's the better attitude to have.
But at some point if she's not willing to make it a relationship you need to realize that you're worth more than that and move on. You can't just be waiting around for her, have to self confidence to realize that you can find someone who appreciates who you are and what you bring to the table enough to not keep you waiting around. If there's something there, the relationship happens. If there isn't anything concrete, then this kind of thing happens.. one or both of the people involved keeps putting it off because they don't have the decency and/or guts to tell the truth and admit it's not meant to be.

I'm a bit curious what you mean by "taking it slow". Have you kissed? Had sex? Even talked about an exclusive relationship?

Yes, yes and yes. When we talked about a relationship she said she doesn't want to get into one because she's afraid of being hurt again. The reason I'm ok with waiting is because I've never felt this way about a person, I've never had this much in common with a person, I've never been able to be myself around a girl (usually I'm just faking emotions or responses, looking happy when I'm absolutely fucking depressed, not showing emotions [ crying, happiness, anger because of other's actions, etc..]) I've told her (and meant it) that I would never hurt her like other people have, mainly due to the fact that I've been hurt like that, but for other reasons as well. Sometimes I get mixed signals, but other times they're clear as day that she really likes me.

Forgot to say that's also the reason I don't want to date other women is because I doubt that anytime in the near future before I find another one like her that I just fall into sync with. If that makes sense? It seems like she's the one I was meant to meet and be with, I don't believe in destiny so that sounds corny as shit to me to be coming from my fingertips..

Relax about the whole thing! It's only been a month, that's not very long at all and if things continue to go well you can have years and years ahead of you guys - no need to try to pack everything in now. I'm also surprised she says she still doesn't want to get back into a relationship if the break-up was all the way back in March, but well. Anyway yeah. Focus on the fact that if you take it slow like she wants you'll probably have so much more time in the end to enjoy everything about her.

I'm just worried that if things go as slow as they are either she or I will lose interest. I haven't hung out with her in quite a while. Last time I saw her she came to my new place for five minutes because she was running errands and was in the area. I'd say the last time we hung out or went on a date was over a month ago.. Kind of irritating how slow it's going right now.

So I've been seeing this girl since my birthday a month ago. She likes me and I really like her. We've had some serious talks and we understand each other on many levels. We have shit tons in common. She got out of a relationship in March and doesn't want to get back into one so soon. I'm ok with that because I like and respect her. I don't want to lose her as either a friend or a partner in life and happiness.
My question is this: I know I've told her I'm ok with taking things slow but I keep moving things forward without intending to do so. I say too much too soon and say things she's been told by other guys. She as well as I have trust issues because of what people have put us through.
How do I keep myself from unintentionally moving too fast and saying too much?
I really need help with this subject because I know she is a person that I can be with for a very long time if I don't mess things up. I have tried not talking to her for a couple days a couple of times and it seemed like she thought I was pissed and didn't like her anymore. HELP PLEASE!

Be straight forward, honest, kind and most of all, don´t play games. If you like her, she´s gotta know what you are expecting. Sometimes it´s worth a risk.
Good luck !!:)