• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seperating Diazepam from Paracetamol

I think a cold water extraction is your best / simplest bet besides just not going over 1/2g of paracetamol a go, or 4g a day.

It's not advised and it's not very good for you in the long run but 10g a day isn't going to hurt anyone with a properly functioning liver.
Like I said before, I have cirrhosis and I have constant blood tests for my liver function. Even when I get blood work for meds, or diabtetes, or thyroid etc they always do a liver function test as well.
Quite a few times I've taken 15-20 Solpadeine in a day just for the 12.8mg of codeine and my liver function tests have been spot on ever since stopping drinking (four years).
The lowest dose anyone has ever being recorded of dying from was 22grams which is 44 tablets. And the usual deadly dose is around 35grams with nobody who has ever taken 42 or more grams has ever survived.
I spent a lot of time searching this stuff out when I took 15 Solpadeine when I only intended to take 10.
It's bad for you, and horrific over a long period of time. It can and does kill in the most horrendous way but you're not gonna get any bad effects from taking 10g and even if you have 20 you're not going to die.
Still best to avoid taking such big amounts of course and I'm not advising it in any way but there's a lot of fear over Paracetamol/Acetaminophen doses.

Yeah I've seen people posting on here that were taking insane amounts of paracetamol on a daily basis and was surprised they hadn't had serious health problems from it and were still on the forum years after the fact, but I was just trying to err on the side of caution and harm reduction for anyone reading :)

I myself used to pop co-codamol at times without doing a CWE but the older I get the less I want to fuck around like that :/

Yeah I've seen people posting on here that were taking insane amounts of paracetamol on a daily basis and was surprised they hadn't had serious health problems from it and were still on the forum years after the fact, but I was just trying to err on the side of caution and harm reduction for anyone reading :)

I myself used to pop co-codamol at times without doing a CWE but the older I get the less I want to fuck around like that :/

That's the best way mate, no two ways about it!
My wife once asked me if the Drs cut us both of the Codeine (she gives me her script of 112 30mg a fortnight along with my own and bottles I buy off online chemists)
Would I be tempted to do the cold water extraction cos she was scared I'd do it wrong and drink 40grams of Paracetamol. I mean, I couldn't survive a dose most people would.
I told her that if I got kicked off and she did, I'd either do a full rattle, or I'd buy a bag and smoke a line or two when it got bad.
There's no way I'm gonna die fucking around with crushed Solpadeine and a fridge when I can buy a ten bag of H and make that last a week easy as a taper off the pills.
Even she said as much as she would divorce me if I got back into the gear, she'd let me have a bag to taper other than risk dying for the sake of co-codamol.
As you rightly said my friend, fuck that!

I've taken fairly large doses of paracetamol combined with large doses of alcohol plenty of times and I'm still alive. A few ulcers.... and liver failure.... but still alive.

Anyways if I had these weird pills it wouldn't be an issue, I don't think diazepam is that recreational. Physical euphoria, but not mental.

I've taken fairly large doses of paracetamol combined with large doses of alcohol plenty of times and I'm still alive. A few ulcers.... and liver failure.... but still alive.

Anyways if I had these weird pills it wouldn't be an issue, I don't think diazepam is that recreational. Physical euphoria, but not mental.

Each to their own as I absolutely love Valium. I think they've got a really nice mental buzz too, as well as the slow and heavy euphoria.
They're not in the same league for a buzz as Temazepam or Nitrazepam in my opinion but they are a very recreational drug. It's only due to the massive amounts of recreational abuse in the 90s that they are so hard to get hold of.
They're supposed to be equipotent with Nitrazepam as well and medically you may be able to swap like for like but anyone who's had Nitrazepam and Diazepam knows that the high off Nitrazepam is way heavier than Valium.
Going off topic a bit I know but Valium and a few benzos tick all the right boxes for me when it comes to getting high.

Each to their own as I absolutely love Valium. I think they've got a really nice mental buzz too, as well as the slow and heavy euphoria.
They're not in the same league for a buzz as Temazepam or Nitrazepam in my opinion but they are a very recreational drug. It's only due to the massive amounts of recreational abuse in the 90s that they are so hard to get hold of.
They're supposed to be equipotent with Nitrazepam as well and medically you may be able to swap like for like but anyone who's had Nitrazepam and Diazepam knows that the high off Nitrazepam is way heavier than Valium.
Going off topic a bit I know but Valium and a few benzos tick all the right boxes for me when it comes to getting high.

if you were to ask me 10 years ago I'd say all benzos are amazing and very recreational, but now I think my perspective has been tainted by alcohol.

I still love benzos more than alcohol.... but I am more addicted to alcohol than benzos (if that makes any sense).

if you were to ask me 10 years ago I'd say all benzos are amazing and very recreational, but now I think my perspective has been tainted by alcohol.

I still love benzos more than alcohol.... but I am more addicted to alcohol than benzos (if that makes any sense).

Yeah mate, oddly it does. I had almost 15 years of nothing but alcohol after my teens and early twenties as a hard downer abuser. You know the oblivion user who thinks he's not even high if he can still speak or stay conscious?
I was like that until I sorted myself out and patched my life up, got married, got a steady job and qualifications etc and all I did was drink then.
Until I lost my job and went full alcoholic (addictive personality maybe) and tbh I loved the alcohol.
I would have turned my nose up at any drugs (apart from the once every now and then Temazepam or DHC script).
I would still to this very day love nothing more than opening a case of Old Crafty Hen and getting wasted in my local or my snooker hall, mate.
But even though I had a full on alco addiction I would have preferred a Valium or Temazepam session but would have needed the booze more.
Totally understand mate cos I've been there.

You know the oblivion user who thinks he's not even high if he can still speak or stay conscious?
Lmao, on point. I am habitually that dude who says "I'm not even drunk" until I'm on the floor.

But even though I had a full on alco addiction I would have preferred a Valium or Temazepam session but would have needed the booze more.
Totally understand mate cos I've been there.

Yeah man, even if I'm high on benzos I still crave alcohol. I fucking hate alcohol with a passion.

Yeah man, even if I'm high on benzos I still crave alcohol. I fucking hate alcohol with a passion.

That was me all over. Only problem as you know is just how fucked you get when you get a drink on benzos. It's split me and the wife up more times than just alcohol on its own.
I could keep it together on Valium or even Mogadon until that first can of Tennents Super went down and then I was just a dickhead until I fell asleep with a tube in my mouth and fucked up gear on foil.
Or worse, after benzos and supers I'd be convinced I was a master criminal and go on the rob.
Caught every time.
I was lucky with the booze that I'd actually give up for near a year when I found out about the cirrhosis so I didn't feel like I had to quit, it was more like a reason to stay off for good.
Every cloud and all that, mate!!

Experimented with standard paracetamol and it didn't dissolve that great in cold water, but boiling water it was completely gone.

So I put 4 crushed "diazamol" or "parazapam" and added boiling water and it left a significant residue with a similar slight cloudy water as the paracetamol did, easily tipped away. Did it twice for good measure and a white with tinge of yellow residue still remains which seems like a bit of a result!

So I've took what was left and see what happens.

Definitely feeling the valium, so think this should work. From internet:

Diazepam (Valium, C16H13ClN2O, MW 284.75) occurs as an off-white to yellow, practically odorless, crystalline powder. It is practically insoluble in water (1 g in 333 mL water), but soluble in alcohol (1 g in 16 mL). Diazepam melts between 131°C and 135°C.1,2

Since paracetamol is more soluble in hot water but only sparingly soluble in cold water, it is hypothesised that presenting paracetamol as a hot drink will potentially increase the rate of gastric emptying of the drug as it is already in solution form, negating the requirement for prior disintegration and dissolution

Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum. I've got 5mg Diazepam with 500mg of Paracetamol. Any ideas how to separate. I think the paracetamol is soluble in boiling water, then I can tip away the rest, leaving a white residue, but not sure if that's the Valium left over. No scales to measure where I am.

Any ideas?

Fucking pharmaceutical companies. If it wasn't dangerous adding APAP to almost any opioid (when they know full well people are gonna take huge doses anyway) now they're adding it to benzo's. Seems like a conspiracy to "wipe the junkies out" via hepatic toxicity.

Definitely feeling the valium, so think this should work. From internet:

Diazepam (Valium, C16H13ClN2O, MW 284.75) occurs as an off-white to yellow, practically odorless, crystalline powder. It is practically insoluble in water (1 g in 333 mL water), but soluble in alcohol (1 g in 16 mL). Diazepam melts between 131°C and 135°C.1,2

Since paracetamol is more soluble in hot water but only sparingly soluble in cold water, it is hypothesised that presenting paracetamol as a hot drink will potentially increase the rate of gastric emptying of the drug as it is already in solution form, negating the requirement for prior disintegration and dissolution

I always find a hot drink (tea in particular but I doubt it matters what) always makes benzo's kick in better and helps that lovely warms, too.

I've tried mixing the traditional blue 10mg diazepam pills with water (cold and boiled) but had to lick the sludge off the spoon because it just aint happening. But I've had success mixing the WHITE 10mg diazepam pills with methadone to inject (and it's awesome).