• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seperating Diazepam from Paracetamol

Nipper76

Bluelighter
Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum. I've got 5mg Diazepam with 500mg of Paracetamol. Any ideas how to separate. I think the paracetamol is soluble in boiling water, then I can tip away the rest, leaving a white residue, but not sure if that's the Valium left over. No scales to measure where I am.

Any ideas?

Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum. I've got 5mg Diazepam with 500mg of Paracetamol. Any ideas how to separate. I think the paracetamol is soluble in boiling water, then I can tip away the rest, leaving a white residue, but not sure if that's the Valium left over. No scales to measure where I am.

Any ideas?

Not sure what you've got but what do you mean "I've got 5mg Diazepam with 500mg of Paracetamol"?
There are no such tablets as 'Diazepol' 500/5mg. Do you mean you, or someone else, has crushed Valium and Paracetamol together?

That the only way, probably more difficult to get those chems and more expensive than buying more. Valium. The last ones I got were IM, so I've just been drinking them instead. But they taste terrible!

Like Sekio said, it can be done but it's not gonna be anything like performing a Cold Water Extraction in simplicity. It is probably not something that can be done safely and effectively in one's kitchen.

Please resist the urge to overdose on the paracetamol. I can foresee a scenario in which a user gets a little bit too intoxicated and decides to take "just a little bit more" past the daily maximum, only to forget and refuse a potentially dangerous level of APAP.

Please be careful and trust seiko if you intend to do anything remotely complex with chemicals.

Yes, I'm fully aware of the dangers of Paracetamol overdose and I think these will be confined to the bin and treated as a purchase not worthy of the risk. Just for the record, I had to get someone to buy these for me, the instruction was "diazepam", last time I got Injectable ampoules, so I explicitly asked for tablets, so this is not what I expected!

I have checked and paracetamol is soluble in boiling water where diazepam is not. Anyone confirm this?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ~!!!!!!!! I AM A BENZO ADDICT IN USA WE DONT HAVE THAT ? VALIUM WITH APAP? NLIKE A DAMMN PERC?

Lol! I know man, but where I am, you ask a source and you get something back. Done ok on other benzos but this was a bit of a surprise!

Holy fucking benzos Batman!! I stand corrected. That is the most weird thing I've ever seen but I'm happy to say you were right and I was wrong just to see that freakshow of a tablet lol.
You learn something new every day or so they say and you my friend have taught me something I not only didn't know, but didn't think was even possible.
There's still no reason you can't just swallow eight of them in one go for the 40mg Valium hit.
I've had liver disease for 3 4 years and in desperate times I've took 20 Solpadeine 500/12mg co-codamol in the past (quite a few times actually) and my liver results have always been as good as can be expected for a non-drinking cirrhosis sufferer.
Enjoy the fuckers man, don't even bother trying to split them apart.

Paracetamol can be toxic if you take too much, too often - but it's okay to take sparingly. A gram here and there is fine.

I don't see how you can find something as obscure as paracetamol/diazepam tablets but the solvent to seperate the two compounds is out of the question?

Hold onto the tablets and shop around for some DCM. It will be a fun chemistry experiment and five grams of reasonably pure diazepam is quite the reward.
There's still no reason you can't just swallow eight of them in one go
Disagree. Some people might be able to get away with that, others will cause some serious damage just for a few hours of relaxation. Really better to err on the side of caution with paracetamol.

Last edited:
Maybe just stack them with a few other benzos. Least I won't get a headache.
That's the can do attitude we like to see lol.
Seriously though, if you're after a good benzo 'mong out' then you could take a few with some RC or Nitrazepam I suppose.
I can't take paracetamol for any more than two days anyway but if I wanted a 'chill out' dose I'd be happy with taking five of those twice in about 12 hours.
You've got enough to try and separate them though I guess.
Good luck and safety with wherever you do with them, friend!

Aye, I've got some nitrazepam, it's my Friday night choice, can sleep the entire Saturday though!

Aye, I've got some nitrazepam, it's my Friday night choice, can sleep the entire Saturday though!

Back in my heavy use days, I'd take silly levels of Mogadon and the next day when the blues kicked in I'd hit up a small bag of gear and totally mong for the full day.
Even if I had a 0.2 or .03 gram a day habit on the Smack I could go halfs on a tenner bag and get monged on that easy.
Even a wash out and a can of Special Brew the day after a big Nitrazepam night and I'd be drooling.

I think a cold water extraction is your best / simplest bet besides just not going over 1/2g of paracetamol a go, or 4g a day.