• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Send a significant someone a song.

I don't really get tounge tied, but often times in the beginning especially, things came out wrong. Also, re: heaven, "without you they're never gunna let me in".

Do however you'd like.

My song is to my girl.

I feel so bad that I chose drugs over her. She knows where to find me, though, and when I'm ready I'll be good.

Thank you for giving me a second chance, and I hope we never reach that state again:

Dude , what a great song... Been through it man, I get it.... Take care

I'm going to Post Authority Zero 's "When We Rule The World"..... It reminds me of the love of my life.... This woman is an amazing person and literally the only one who has my heart...

Love you babe...

Little girl, you are cursed by my ancestry
There is nothing but darkness and agony
I can not only see, but you stopped me from blinking
Let me watch you as close as a memory
Let me hold you above all the misery
Let me open my eyes and be glad that I got here

My best friend (and “crush”) of 3 years… We don’t talk cause she moved but things were already going sour before that

Ok sure I'll play along.. ill dedicate this to my first gf Brittany I think anyways..

a girl i dated when i got my first car in high school broke up with me after like three months and a week later i saw a picture of her on the internet crying.

anyways. i heard this song almost 15 years later and it made me nostalgic of the picture and time. lol.

To all of those who have struggled with the nightmare of addiction. RIP Scott Weiland.