Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Selling Legal Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
there a local hippy dude who sells herbs n shit outta his van

he just posts up near campus where the strip of bars is and does most of his business right on the street thurs-saturday night

Is anyone in this thread that is a lawyer? I see a lot of legal opinions. Is there even a paralegal in here?

It doesn't take a formal education to research and interpret law.

People are making millions selling so called suppliments I think its wrong, for people read the label which claims pracitcally miracles and in reallity they do nothing. for example lets take ginko biloba now in large doses it may have some of the effects on the lable, but the manufaturer can put 0.1 nano grams in it and the rest a filler and still its ginko biloba, its like dumping a pint of morphine in an olympic swimming pool and selling it as morphine, I am amazed the law allows this to happen. Yes you can get into a lot of trouble selling macadamia nuts as crack or baby powder as heroin or coke .

Agreed, Sports Illustrated wrote a scathing article on some of these individuals who are making a killing selling false claims. It's simply a matter of time before the FDA/Government puts their foot down. Then we will get bunk ish from Mexico(well, we already do...ugh!)%)

Tons of research and marketing strategies first off,then location ,,,, location ,,,location ....a clientele is nice too

Dreams are only acted apon if you take a notion!

Selling uncontrolled plant matter and chemicals is legal if they are sold as botanical and chemical specimens and completely disconnected from the notion of psychoactive use. However, you have to consider the implications of your actions if your consumers choose to dose with ethnobotanicals, and especially with research chemicals. Legal technicalities aside, you know their intentions. These are lives which you would be directly influencing.

I am pretty sure if you set up a RC sales machine in the US you would most definitely get busted at some point. The fact is although they would charge you and bring you to court, if you had a good lawyer you could probably get out of it. That said, the lawyer fees and time taken from your life, and shame in from your family/community would hardly be worth it.

just my two cents

honestly, i think youd just get laughed at. Parading around, calling your self a "peddler of drugs" yet they're legal? I mean if youre going to sell drugs, you may as well sell something youll actually make money from, IMO

I don't even think you want to be selling mephedrone to your friends man. People that want to use RC's will research them and find their own sources to obtain them. If someone OD's or something bad happens that will for sure be traced back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.