• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Selfishness, Fear of Abandonment, Cheating, Dishonesty

alarminglynefarious

Ex-Bluelighter
I often find that users of drugs even prescription the right ones have this sense of entitlement and i believe it comes from instant graduation. I used to have such a fear of abandonment and it made me such a loser thank god i got over it i was dishonest and cheating all the time because i saw everything selfishly

the ethos of being terrified someones gonna leave you - so you leave them out of a fallacy and you coulda had more smiles. Or the mysterious selfishness i know many of yall are in commited relationships i'm talking to the "men" - ladies if you ain't getting loved right holla this way - i may not be what you're used to in personality, but if that aint working anyways...

point being is this universal among us users? can we express that abandonemnt or cheating whatever is horribly and do we go do it anyways?

i know morals fade - anyone whose dated a woman not to be sexist who ended up on iv drugs knows morals stopped existing for someone like her. but do we just pretend to be kind to each other to suit our convenience, cuz i try not to. but i'm new maybe i'm a fish aand getting passed around for ramen.

It sure seems like it, doesn't it? I had an experience many years ago where I felt an overwhelming amount of guilt about doing things I knew were hurting someone I love, so I stopped doing them, and haven't ever since. One small victory I guess. I haven't had much luck trying to change my thoughts and feelings though, still the same fear and low self esteem, hopelessness, etc. But I've learned I can modify my behaviour. In my mind that's always been my biggest problem, I'm a self destructive person.