• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Self reflection through journaling and music

AndrewLiam

Bluelighter
Hey guys! I am planning on doing some mdma if successful I plan on doing some deep introspective writing and meditation with music to restore my zest of life. I am very optimistic about my future as a 23 yr old but I feel held back or stuck on past traumatic experiences. Anyone out there have any thoughts or experiences doing something similar with the use of mdma and therapy? Oh I should add I am in therapy once a week to "get over" past stuff too haha but I am thinking "who knows" I may have a much needed breakthrough and cheer up:)

Last edited:
You could have left the synth thing out of the post. It's usually seen as bad here. And you also probably don't want to talk much about it - i'd edit it out.

Go to the mdmatherapy subreddit on reddit... There's some info there - there's a link on the sidebar to a MAPS guide to MDMA therapy or something as well as some other old books about MDA therapy. Useful reads i'd think.

You could go to your therapist after your are informed and ask for a few more stuff about it, idk, even if you are not gonna have a session with him, just to get a few pointers.

I could be wrong, but as MDMA therapy is generally mostly self-guided one could try to do some sessions with a sitter or something, or at least i hope so. A freaking 6-hour session with a therapy is not something i could afford.

Sounds very interesting.. I've gotten mixed results the few times I've done mdma by myself as a therapeutic tool. I never really researched methods/approaches though. In some cases I ended up with some good insights just thinking about my life, but other times I just ended up listening to music, smoking weed, whatever.. which is fine I guess. But if you are researching and have a plan going in, and are also already doing work in therapy, it sounds like it could be very productive. Let us know what your experience is like!

Take some, think about some issues, explore yourself, and journal or maybe talking to a video recorder may be more helpful.