• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Self-medicating ADHD in an opressed state.

SoyOldGregg , thank you for the kind wish! In fact sleep is better than in the beginning. Hopefully all unwanted effects will gone someday. Why do you indulge (i have a dictionary but don't understand meaning of the word) and why do you need a protein drink? Is it about sporting or for the ADHD state? I mean, we don't have any ADD-aware doctors here and I eagerly want to know what people with ADHD are prescribed with. I see here in the Internet, many people say good things about Xanax. Will ask our doctor is the drug available.

Shedaeza, I've found the L-TYROSIN, it costs almost as amphetamine and sold, for my surprise, in a bodybuilding hall. So I took my first 500mg pill today. If even it won't work, thank you for recommendation!

I had very productive (as for me of course) day and very tired. Can't even recall the right english words. Sorry if it too messy.

Shedaeza, yesterday I didn't have my evening amphetamine depression! I think it's a result of taking the L-TYROSINE because I had no other changes.

Will keep the thread updated if new effects happen.

Don't start opioids LadyR.... It is a horrible physical dependency and is not safe whatsoever

I need to add no one in here should be trying to diagnose LadyR, suggest other things to use, or anything besides what the topic is being the proper dose for the percieved benifits. While suggesting the ritilan might be something else makes sense we can't try to figure it what it might have been as that is substance ID

LadyR you need to realize many people a on here are not even 18 and just pretending to be. Many excited by the idea you're from somewhere not just far away from them, but in a politically focused region. To say the least not only does no one here have the ability to help you come to a decision on any type of mental health development or congenital issue even if they are a doctor. Many don't even consider the fact that the drugs you are talking about could likely get you a death sentence if not life in jail if the authorities catch you. Using drugs in an "oppressed state" is nothing to be taken lightly I'm sure you know. Using opiods in an oppressed state and developing a dependency is s nightmare as I've seen recovery clinics that just throw you into a pit underground for two weeks checking to make sure you're not dead. Opiods are dangerous in themselves, but to add them to your situation is too much.

Now to go into your dose. From the first report, as I'm still reading through the thread, I can already see that you're likely taking too much still. 15 mg might be a bit too much and I would recommend maybe 15 (2 ml) & 7.5 (1 ml) at most. I honestly think 10 mg (1.3 ml) & 5 mg(0.6 ml) would probably be the best dose if not even half that.

I'll finish reading through and add an update post, but some serious moderating needs to go on in this thread if it hasn't as this is one of those threads that need to be here for LadyR and the sake of harm reduction, but also constantly will tread into dangerous terratory regarding the BLUA.

Please be careful LadyR. Drugs can only be safe with the right physical/mental/spiritual set and external setting once the substance is confirmed as the known substance. Your external setting is not really safe for any substance especially opioids.

I have to add LadyR with your history you speak amazing English. I bet if you were able to write a biography telling the story of what it was like growing up how you were raised and how it made you who to are today.... I bet it would be an amazing story that a lot of people would read not only where you live, but all over the world. I would imagine it could even be risky to write such records of what was likely years of abusive behaviors if your husband is not one of the good ones. You seem like an amazing person and I would hate to hear that opioids destroyed your life or anything bad

tacodude , thank you very much for kind words! Once we find a way to escape Tajikiston it would be safe to think about the publications, because apparently here is much more people with the same problem and they need to know how to build their lives and even possible the state will allow people to have needed medicines. But now we don't have much perspectives beside coming to Russia where as I know from internet forums they have the same problem. In april I did read through the refugee acceptance rules in EU but my medical condition is not what they call "life threating" and people from this forum say they aren't happy with ADHD in EU as well.

I won't use opiates because both of how danger is it and how well police dogs trained to find it. People told me amphetamines aren't very popular in our city, it's a chance police isn't looking for it. I won't be caught, you're right about possible outcomes (even if they sentence a female for five years instead of fifteen, they will confiscate our property anyway).

Report from 13-05-2018

L-Tyrosine seemingly weakens the amphetamine a lot! I'm confused but it feels just like this. I stopped taking L-Tyrosine but insomnia has returned and I lost my appetite again. But it's better than to not be able to done anything.

Dosage: 10ml (15mg), lower dose won't help.

3g/2000ml of water = 1.5mg/ml.

So it's 15 mg a day? What time at night are you taking it? You should not really take it before bed as it's a simulant and the effect will keep you awake. Try only dosing 5 mg at most at night as needed. Maybe dose it when you wake up and again at lunch or something like 10 I'm the morning, 15 at lunch, and 5 at night where even that is a lot. Something like 5, 7.5, and 2.5 is probably going to be better. I think even something like 2.5, 5, and 1.25 could even be enough. Remember the lower the amount you can get away with the better.

Hello friends. My pitcher is soon to be empty and I bought a new bag of amphetamine from the same people.

In the last time (and in fact it was the first order in my life) they brought me a big bag of the pet food with a drug container hidden inside.

This time the order was something new for me. I had to put the money in the mailbox with cobwebs all over it and after a day got a note with a step-by-step instruction how to collect the drug by myself. I knew already from the internet and books that it's pretty safe (mostly for the seller though). The stuff was hidden in a shady corner of the lawn in the expensive district very far from my home and I was optimistic: not a big chance to met criminals or robbers near the rich people houses. I didn't tell my husband anything to not put him at risk (it's a circulating rumor that police usually ignores women if they wear clean, non-religious clothes and act proper thus less chance to get caught). But at the place I become very nervous and felt like every bypasser is going to call police. The corner was infested with nettle, what I suppose is a reason why the place is safe, but without a visual contact I had to search the ground under the nettles by touch. And guess what, the place was apparently valued by the local dogs - as a toilet. Now the face, the hands and the shoulders are all bright red of multiple nettle stings and the fingers will always remember the texture of dried dog feces.

Now the problem you hopefully have to say something about: the quality of the product I got looks disturbing.

1) Stuff from the container had a strong, chemical smell and consistency like a dirt after the rain: crumbling but still sticky. While being powdered a little but noticeable amount left on the dish and the spoon.

2) After dissolving the 2g of this amphetamine in 200ml of clean water, the resulting solution was not clear and transparent like it was in the last time. The new solution had a color of a winter fog, or like the water in a cup where milk was before.

3) On the surface of the solution there was a yellowish oily spot with crumbs floating, extremely sticky. I took it out of the solution with a teaspoon and the teaspoon became greasy and sticky. Soap, salt, hotwater, nothing helped much to get rid of the sticky grease on the cup and the spoon - but my husband managed to wash it out with benzine (a car fuel).

4) Cleaned that way, the solution was mixed with 0.8L of clean water. If it was a quality, pure amphetamine it would be the 2mg/1ml amphetamine water solution. But I somehow doubt this one is quality and pure.

5) The smell is much stronger than in my previous drink and the taste is VERY bitter. The taste is the same chemical bitter taste as in my first drink but very strong. It's hard to ignore it. Husband is worrying about 'what the shit they have sold to you', but it's not a town market with dozens of merchants.

(and I am looking for other dealers but without success)

Sounds like it's just really dirty street amphetamine. The cook who produced it probably didn't care enough to do a wash after the synthesis and just left the synth byproducts in. Definitely wash this stuff and maybe consider doing an acetone wash to save yourself from investing some shitty chems.

Hello falsifiedhypothesi,

Thank you for the answer! But how then filter the acetone out? Is it safe enough to intake the medical doses of amphetamine will traces of acetone?

You can evaporate all the acetone off of the amp, honestly there's probably far worse things in your amp right now then acetone. That is just speculation though.

I agree i wouldnt consume that it has all kinds of red flags. I believe you can find info about acetone wash on this site.

Good to know, that in a mostly, unknown, rural country, people do not suffer from a lack of versatile drug supply. Does not help you, I know. Just wanna thank you for the info provided.

Street paste sucks everywhere in 90% of the cases I heard of. All the hustle you invest does not pay off in the end I'd suppose. Do you have the opportunity to leave the country ? I am sure, there are ways to improve your life significantly without ingesting some laced, adulterated rubbish.

Wish good day to you friends.

I tried to take it but the medical effect is hard to feel instantly, however some side effect were not present definitely. Like insomnia, appetite loss and other. I slept well for the first time in weeks. Today I took a dose of 10mg in morning and felt nothing and then drank a noon dose - amphetamine I've bought earlier - and the effect was clearly emphasized.

I wonder what it is then: did they mix it with flour to sell less for the same money (why the strange sticky grease then) or did they fail to synthesize it properly. Looks like the second. Saddest part is that it shows how easy to get something dangerous by seller's mistake (I doubt they will poison their customers for purpose). Next week I have to find another supplier because my medicine pitcher is almost empty.

falsifiedhypothesi, d1nach, yes, I've thrown the stuff into the toilet, I won't risk.

Ziirp, the only developed country is possible to go to is Russia, we have a visa-free working force exchange agreement and many of my classmates worked or plan to work in Russia. However, Russians have the same troubles with ADD medicines, judging by forums I've read. Other nearby countries even worse than Russia. And we aren't the skilled people of valuable trade, the West is welcoming to.

That sucks that they ripped you off, there was probably some active amphetamine in there but it was so stepped on and polluted that it wouldn't be worth it.

Good on you for tossing it.

It's probably just cut with some substance possibly an analog. There's things you can buy called testing reagents and they can help you test your stuff. The Skylab separation kit from bunk police is your best bet for seeing if it is cut.

Also if by the west you mean USA you'll be very disappointed with the way things are under Trump. It's getting really bad

Hello dear friends! With my beloved husband, we're conducting a research to make the stuff, available here, clean. Results and technology I will post here if we'll find one. I'm ok but slender. Sadly I still can't get focused like most of people around me, but I'm doing much better: I decided to make a pause and did notice the difference.

QUESTION. Would you be so dear to tell me... Amphetamine euphoria how does it feel? I think I can't experience one, because I took a very high dose once (50...100 MG allegedly) and I was feeling like numb or drowsy but neither pleasured nor vigorous. No pains no pressure nothing wrong. I was even didn't stop work I was busy on. Am I able to feel euphoria from it? I can't feel up from alcohol - are those linked?

Stuff available as in amp? Very dangerous especially where you live... It's already dangerous enough just buying for personal use.

Personally I don't equate drug use to euphoria. They can cause euphoria, but that's more dependent on what your current diet and activities are. Living a healthy life is euphoric, which drugs can bring out, but if one relies on drugs for euphoria they lose it. It's like what I once heard in a movie... Someone talking about another who drank said it's like every time they took a sip from the bottle the bottle took a little bit of them.

Keep the dose low and stay safe

Thank you very much, dear tacodude! I want to know more about myself and the stuff I need to use. I'm not going to eat the powder to make my life euphoric. But what makes me a bit worry is that my husband feels good on alcohol. The question is why am I can't feel the same. And now the amphetamine. Am I able to feel good, even using the chemicals? Sometimes people say I'm unhappy (literally "sad"), however I don't feel I'm unhappy. But the truth in there I'm not an outgoing or party-woman and it's possible people do see me as an unhappy or sad person.

Amphetamine euphoria is usually just a kind of pushy happy feeling that everything's good in life (at that moment in time), and you might feel like you want to do lots of stuff. Usually accompanied by lots of head rushes/tingling, which for me is one of the most obvious signs of having consumed amphetamine. That said, if I'm feeling depressed on a day when I take amphetamine, it can simply heighten and exasperate the feelings of depression. It's not as feel good pushy as, say, MDMA. For what it's worth, I have ADHD.

If you're not getting this, or feeling focussed, then I'd really suggest getting your amphetamine lab tested at energy control.

https://energycontrol-international.org/

The vast majority of UK amphetamine is contaminated with/is caffeine, or sometimes empathogenic RC's. I know this because we have a free laboratory testing service available in Wales, and they post the results up on their website.