• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

self-designed MDMA therapy for PTSD

anonymousmama

Greenlighter
back in october i'd had enough (again) of living with PTSD. I'm a single parent w a young child and I could see it affecting her as well...
I went rogue, certified myself as my own doctor/teacher/therapist and started a big project to heal myself which involved 2 self-directed sessions one with 300 mg mdma and the next with 150 mdma and 150 mda (approx). the last was in may.
part of the material i had to work with, besides a great deal of trauma, was a 10-year old 'bad trip' on lsd. for years i believed it was a psychotic breakdown and the worst thing that had ever happened to me. now I'm not so sure.
my life situation remains largely unchanged form the outside, but the inside makes more sense now.... anyone else has similar experiences?

back in october i'd had enough (again) of living with PTSD. I'm a single parent w a young child and I could see it affecting her as well...
I went rogue, certified myself as my own doctor/teacher/therapist and started a big project to heal myself which involved 2 self-directed sessions one with 300 mg mdma and the next with 150 mdma and 150 mda (approx). the last was in may.
part of the material i had to work with, besides a great deal of trauma, was a 10-year old 'bad trip' on lsd. for years i believed it was a psychotic breakdown and the worst thing that had ever happened to me. now I'm not so sure.
my life situation remains largely unchanged form the outside, but the inside makes more sense now.... anyone else has similar experiences?

I've found MDMA incredibly useful at assisting me to discuss past trauma with peers without PTSD symptoms, but I wouldn't delude yourself into thinking that this process or simply taking MDMA and ruminating can substitute for a controlled environment session with a qualified and trained therapist.

ive done assisted psycho-therapy with my girlfriend who is empathetic and helped me get over trauma that happened as a kid that effected me for many years. It helped me talk about it and open up about it more

Psychologists dont do it anymore like they used to when it was legal. Even the ones that are for it done let anyone or a super select few bc they would lose their practice. That said they're are some who still do it bc they geniunely like to help people overcome something as bad as trauma

120 mgs is plenty, that is what they use in the maps studies theyve been doing