• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

sekio?

AlsoTapered

Bluelighter
Kind of worried the brother has upped and disappeared. I cannot claim to be best bud BUT he came over with the MOST kind and generous words of any BLer having never even met me... I mean - sekio is just 'good people' and I worry.

Is it wrong for me to care? Butsince sekio very much IS a highly skilled organic chemist... I thought I would ask a community of peers.

His profile page seems to say that the last time he was logged in at BL was last week's wednesday.

His profile page seems to say that the last time he was logged in at BL was last week's wednesday.

MANY thanks - I did PM them and ask if all was well but no reply. I can't think of anything I've said or done that would make him avoid me... but knowing he is about. A relief. i just WORRY.

Many thanks.

He has previously taken time off bluelight, I'll keep my eye out.

And maybe an @sekio will put this thread on his radar.

Kind of worried the brother has upped and disappeared. I cannot claim to be best bud BUT he came over with the MOST kind and generous words of any BLer having never even met me... I mean - sekio is just 'good people' and I worry.

Is it wrong for me to care? Butsince sekio very much IS a highly skilled organic chemist... I thought I would ask a community of peers.
He is on the Discord daily.
He tends to come and go with the forums.