• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Seizures Pills

Tbordeaux

Greenlighter
Last year I used to do pills everyday it was usually 80mg Adderall ir during the day sometimes night which didn't get me high at that point I just felt okay. So night would come and I would take 40mg ambien and 6 to 10 mgs of k pins.I would be tripping of course having fun, but every time I did it I can't be sure, but I felt like I had seizures. I kind of remembered the next morning my body shaking I can't be sure though because ambien messed with my memory. So my question is what caused the seizures? And I'm honestly scared to do ambien again should I be?

First off, your dose of Ambien was way high, but that combined with the Klonopin , would not cause seizures on its own.
How do you know you even had a seizure? I'm not saying you didn't, but just asking. Shaking doesn't mean seizure.
If you did, I would blame the high doses of amphetamines. Even those are not necessarily to blame.
Now on the other hand, the withdrawal from the high dose Ambien, most definitely could cause seizure due to the high dose/short half life. I hope this explained a little bit. I take all the same meds.

I can't be for sure but I think they were seizures it wasn't like my hands shaking it was my body. Then I would black out for I don't know how long then go to bed.. thank you for the insight it means a lot

I doubt it was a seizure because Klonopin is literally an anti seizure medication. It probably had something to do with the ridiculous combos you are doing. 80 mg of addy a day and then sometimes taking it at night also is probably giving you some sort of miniature psychosis, that coupled with 40 mg of ambien I can only imagine would make it that much worse. Klonopin might be the only good thing you are taking and I only say good because it keeps your body from going into a seizure. You need to cut this shit out. Take your addy in the morning maybe redose at lunch and cut that night time shit out. If you are going to use ambien be a big boy and just take 10 mg and go to bed. Klonopin at night seems a bit off and overkill. Klonopin is a great anxiety drug, but not much of a sedative. So why you are taking it at night is beyond me other than you are just trying to get high. Even if that is the case you seem to think you are having seizures... why would you want to continue this combination? Does not sound very fun at all.

I really do need to keep my addi use to the morning I've been up for 24 hours and I'm bout to go to school. But in my post I said I did that last year haven't touched kpins or ambien in months.

okay, well I wouldn't be scared to take ambien but I would ONLY take 10 mg as anything more can give paradoxical effects meaning just keep you awake. It really for me was a very shitty sleeping pill. But if it helped you then I guess you could use it every once in a while. I don't believe there is a reason ambien would cause seizures, so just take it easy with the addy, get on a normal dosing schedule, stop taking at night, and keep the ambien doses low to avoid unwanted side effects.

I only took ambien like that because it made me trip I can sleep fine just got to watch the addi I'll definitely keep your advice in mind

You won't have a seizure whilst taking z drugs/benzos, unless your body is used to an insanely heroic dose. When the drugs leave your system, perhaps...kpins half life is long as fuck though

If it was a seizure it was because your doses for both klonopin and ambien were too high. Those were slowing your heart rate a lot while the addy or addy comedown
Were raising your heart rate a lot. That can be very dangerous because your heart can get confused from the slow and fast heart rate interaction and can possibly
Stop beatin from heart failure. Be careful mixing very strong medications they do cause death as you should already know.
Not trying to scare you I'm trying to help you.

I've had about 20+ seizures throughout my drug use years; only to find out I had a brain tumor which was a caused of most, as ell as the mixture of drugs.

benzos will cause seizuers, but not when taking, but when withdrawing you better believe a seizure can easily happen. and yes, they are an anti-seizure drug, but not one a Dr. would typically script - Keppra is one of the top anti-seizure drugs Dr's are scripting nowadays; hell, even gabapentin would be a better anti-seizure than a benzo.

if you are taking "uppers" and then combining with "downers" then a seizure could easily happen. you were taking 60MG addy (I think I read that) and then took ambien as well; depending on the amount of ambien and how long you waited after you last dose of addy, that can easily cause a seizure. also, there are various types of seizures, but they do exactly have "names". was it you just in a bad shaking w/o remembering a single thing? or was it you walking around the house like a fucking cyclopes and have memory of some of the events?

bring it up to the DR. next time you see if; I assume he's scripting you the addy. then again, you are probably scared that he will take away the script. if so, just play it safe from here on; do not combine a large of amount of addy and then ambien no longer after.

believe me, I legit had many, many seizures in my drug days (days, ha, I still use to this day and had a seizure 3 months ago).

After reading the above posts, here is what I have to say.
First off, I take everything you take. Amphetamine wise I take Vyvanse, which is much smoother and nicer then Adderall. I used to take Adderall 60mg/day for over a year. You can get into trouble with Adderall, if not respected. It's strong enough.
Don't waste your time snorting it. If you need a little kick, crush your one ( you hear that) one dose, and parashute it . Look it up. It will hit you quicker.
But as this is harm reduction, I must point out that the recommended daily dose is 60mg total. That's two 30mg footballs. That's all you need period. I would switch to Vyvance. Talk to your doctor.
Second, some people need high dose benzos like Klonopin for seizures , anxiety, etc. Read this carefully YOU DONT GET HIGH ON BENZODIAZEPINES!!!!. You want to get high? Smoke a joint. You will fuck yourself up something fierce playing with high, non prescribed doses of benzos.
If you happen to run out of your benzos or try to taper off to quickly from a high dose, you will have a very bad time. If that doesn't give you a seizure of some sort, you are a very blessed man. That's why and how benzos cause seizures.
Same thing goes for Ambien. That ones worse if you take a high dose and stop or run out. Due to its short half life, it can give you seizures also.
Moving on, like I said, Adderall is pretty safe, if prescribed, if the doctor knows all the things your taking. The recommended daily dosage is 60mg total per day. Adderall can cause seizures, especially if your withdrawaling off a benzo.
To wrap this up, nobody wants to see you hurt or fucked up in any way.
People care on Bluelight.
Look up tapering in the search engine, and also check out benzobuddies.com for info on proper tapering. I hope you are not so far out that you need all this extra help, but maybe you should check it out to see what people go through.
I take 3mg total of Clonazepam a day. It's not always perfect, but it is 90%+ of the time.
Taper down to a "reasonable" dose much sooner than later. For anxiety, reasonable is 4mg/day or less.
The Ambien is not that big a deal. You could probably drop straight to 10mg immediately, but just in case, 40mg,30mg, 20mg, 10mg. That is pretty safe IMO.
We are all different.
Last the Adderall. Unless you are prescribed 80mg or whatever you take, drop down to 60mg. That is plenty.
If you are going through a " I might of had a seizure time or faze", the last thing you need is amphetamines.
If you follow the good advice given to you on this thread, you will be fine.
When tapering benzodiazepines, epically if you have been using long at high doses, taper slow. If you need any help or instructions or whatever PM me anytime
Speed King