PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Seeking productivity microdosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxExpansionxX

Greenlighter
I am an avid psychonaut and weed smoker but would prefer to have a good future. I am looking for a good substance that will increase my productivity and improve my emotions and way of thinking on a daily basis. I am expierienced with any and all psychedelics as well as weed, amphetamines, benzos, a wide assortment of prescriptions opiates and the occasional line of know.

As far as this goes, I am looking for a substance that will tune my mind to focus and help me work harder in school as well as adjust mood positively. I have considered the DOx substances as well as other psychedelic amphetamines and also a wide variety of RCs. If anyone has had any expierience with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Frankly, if the drug you describe existed then you wouldn't need us to tell you about it... everyone would be on it. Caffeine is probably closest, which is why it's the most popular drug in the world. In the end, the best way to achieve what you're looking for is healthy diet, regular exercise, and good sleep. Maybe good sex if you have a significant other.

Hi there, we don't do substance suggestions here.

Your best bet it probably to make sure you are exercising and sleeping well.

Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.