Recruiting Seeking participants for a study investigating life experiences and attitudes

Procka

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason, and I am studying at Minot State University. I am conducting a research study on various attitudes and people’s life experiences (such as experiences with psychedelic use). This study is being conducted through Minot State University and has received approval from Minot State University’s Institutional Review Board (Protocol Number: 2418).

This study begins on February 10, 2024 and will complete on April 1, 2024. Eligible participants should be at least 18 years of age and be proficient in reading and writing English. Anyone who meets these criteria are eligible to participate whether or not they have used psychedelics. This study may take between 45 and 60 minutes to complete.

If you would like to participate in this study, please click this link: https://minotstate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2c8FjDEGhjP8lFQ

The questions in this survey may be new to you and answering them may provide you with an opportunity for self-reflection. There are no known risks to participating in this study. Your participation is voluntary, and you may withdraw from the study at any time.

If you have any questions related to this research, please contact the primary investigator, Dr. Dylan Horner at Minot State University by email ([email protected]).

Thank you for your time.

Be well,

Jason