• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Seeking Benzedrex users to share their experience with the drug

Wanted to pose a question to anyone on the thread... How much do you think this drug is used for its intended purpose vs. recreationally? The company that manufactures Benzedrex is private, so information on finances/how much money they generate from this isn't publicly available. There are plenty of drugs like Afrin using oxymetazoline as their active ingredient that serve the same purpose without the psychoactive effect.

Obviously, it's hard to estimate, but I was wondering if anyone knows people who use Benzedrex for decongestion.

Benzedrex is my favorite or as I call, "sister lavender". Never mainlined and never planned as it can be very dangerous. Take it orally or inhaling more than recommended. Usually after buying an inhaler, take a few hits then crack open and look at the cotton rod. They're supposed to be 250mgs each but that's bullshit. Some have a small yellow spot in the middle of the white cotton rod whereas others are dark brown all over the middle part. Used so much that I knew which ones were the strongest by remembering the expiration dates on them, which batch they came from (like the ones that expired in April of years later were better than the ones that expired in September that same year).
Been using recreationally since 2016. It's the only thing that helped my high functioning depression. I often go around introducing people where my drug use started, "had trouble in school as a kid, doctor wanted on meds, parents were against it, so I just made my own instead". I'll never quit sister lavender for good unless a doctor prescribes me some dexies or whatever. Anyways, my typical experience goes like this, typical dose I take is a fourth-half cotton rod after cutting the dark brown piece away from the white ends. Lets say my typical recreational dose, approximately 125mgs, ingested orally, swallowing the cotton. I've combined Benzedrex with other substances (Sudafed, caffeine, ephedra, alcohol, Ativan...) if using recreationally and not for being creative like one of my main hobbies, writing sort stories. I could go on forever about my surreal experience in Seattle back in 2021 when strung out on a cocktail of NoDoz, pseudo-speed, ephedra, Ativan and out drinking all night at the bar but I'll save that for another time.
So after ingesting, typically with a cup of coffee, start noticing effects around twenty minutes. Physical symptoms include increased heartrate, chills/rush (in a good, euphoric way like MDMA) throughout the body/tingling, increased libido, increased urine output, dehydration, dilated pupils, increased body temp, increased energy. Psychological symptoms include increased attention/focus (everything becomes more interesting), euphoria, increased confidence (sometimes to an extreme level but think it intensifies my personality), vision slightly altered (lights seem brighter, room more colorful), increased empathy, feeling connected to others, general wellbeing. Appreciation for music is one thing that I love about prop, listen to a lot of different music already but I'll be listening for hours and try all kinds of obscure stuff, discovered new genres and musicians. Often listen to anything fast or uptempo like hyperpop to brutal death metal. Think being high on prop, discovered my talent for writing as well. Focus on goals, start new hobbies and find ones I really enjoy. Last time using, found talking to my family more enjoyable, still haven't forgiven completely for everything, have a past with but conversations I'd normally find boring and stupid, found myself engaged in and didn't have any feeling of resentment towards.
OK, I only listed the positive symptoms but there are some negative symptoms like in an acute overdose (never been hospitalized, very minor case of taking too much) or crashing after a long binge: anxiety, paranoia, fast heart rate/heart skips beat/uneven heartbeat, restlessness, teeth grinding. Maybe not common but I'm a heavy drinker and get an intense craving for any for of alcohol, will want to drink a lot when taking, offsets the depressant effect of alcohol.
Effects usually last for a while for me, peak about 90 minutes after ingesting. It's a very speedy feel throughout the first six hours or so than next few more is a more peaceful, body high and tingling like ecstasy. After coming down, sleep well and don't notice the crash until the morning, feeling a little depressed, fatigued, mild paranoia like last time I used. Doesn't really feel like the drug is addictive, want to redose but if I stop, craving goes away after a few days and don't think about using until weeks or months later.
Propylhexedrine is a criminally underrated drug. Know different drugs affect people differently. For example, David Bowie experimented with heroin and didn't like it, discovered cocaine and liked it too much that he went into full-blown psychosis in the mid '70s. There were times that I was up for like 4-5 days and high on prop which led to paranoia, hallucinations (although knew they weren't real), weird feeling of connection to the supernatural from a terrifying experience investigating the Luxor hotel in Vegas to a calm, surreal yet eerie feeling while walking past an old school in a small town I used to live by.
Do you prefer propylhexedrine to prescribed amphetamines? Or do you feel they have the same effect

Wanted to pose a question to anyone on the thread... How much do you think this drug is used for its intended purpose vs. recreationally? The company that manufactures Benzedrex is private, so information on finances/how much money they generate from this isn't publicly available. There are plenty of drugs like Afrin using oxymetazoline as their active ingredient that serve the same purpose without the psychoactive effect.

Obviously, it's hard to estimate, but I was wondering if anyone knows people who use Benzedrex for decongestion.

I’d never once heard of anyone using these for their intended purpose. Had no clue they even existed until I read about them online. Then one day spotted them as I strolled through the pharmacy. But who knows, maybe some folks do..

L-meth inhalers can still be found too.

-GC

I’d never once heard of anyone using these for their intended purpose. Had no clue they even existed until I read about them online. Then one day spotted them as I strolled through the pharmacy. But who knows, maybe some folks do..

L-meth inhalers can still be found too.

-GC
I bought a Benzedrex inhaler and a generic levoamphetamine inhaler to look at the packaging. Benzedrex comes in two pieces that you can pull apart, whereas the l-meth inhaler is one solid piece of plastic. Wondering if this is why l-meth doesn't seem to be as abused

It’s not really recreational. L-meth, that is.

Benzedrex probably does have users who utilize it for non-recreational purposes. I highly doubt that the very very niche community of drug users, entirely online ime, who use it recreationally make it worth their (the company that produces it) while to put it on the market

I bought a Benzedrex inhaler and a generic levoamphetamine inhaler to look at the packaging. Benzedrex comes in two pieces that you can pull apart, whereas the l-meth inhaler is one solid piece of plastic. Wondering if this is why l-meth doesn't seem to be as abused

As burnt offerings said, it’s just not worth it. L-Meth was almost dysphoric for me, made me feel kinda crappy. Ravers used to use the l-meth inhalers as a pick me up while rolling, and I too have found some synergy, but still not worth my time.

Benzedrex sounds much more euphoric from what I’ve heard.

-GC

It is I’ve done a good amount of those. You can get them from any cvs, rite aid, Walgreens etc. I would use these when I couldn’t get meth and wanted a buzz, usually stealing a few. I would just swallow them whole with water or beer or soda and give it about 30-45 mins to start kicking in. It seemed to me like some wouldn’t work as good as others but also your tolerance plays a role in how much you’ll feel it. One thing I can say for sure is that most of the time they hit real f***ing good. Real good euphoria and feels like meth to me. Sometimes would almost seem better than some of the shit I would get. You can also look up the chemical structure of methamphetamine compared to Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) and they are almost identical. They come in a white plastic casing that you break apart and there’s a piece of cotton soaked in the chemical (propylhexedrine). Just take it whole and enjoy. I know this isn’t a good idea and it’s bad for you but I was desperate just watch what you’re doing.

It is I’ve done a good amount of those. You can get them from any cvs, rite aid, Walgreens etc. I would use these when I couldn’t get meth and wanted a buzz, usually stealing a few. I would just swallow them whole with water or beer or soda and give it about 30-45 mins to start kicking in. It seemed to me like some wouldn’t work as good as others but also your tolerance plays a role in how much you’ll feel it. One thing I can say for sure is that most of the time they hit real f***ing good. Real good euphoria and feels like meth to me. Sometimes would almost seem better than some of the shit I would get. You can also look up the chemical structure of methamphetamine compared to Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) and they are almost identical. They come in a white plastic casing that you break apart and there’s a piece of cotton soaked in the chemical (propylhexedrine). Just take it whole and enjoy. I know this isn’t a good idea and it’s bad for you but I was desperate just watch what you’re doing.
Abusing this substance the way I was nuked my testes. No lie. I’m certain it’s from abusing Benzedrex. Then again I was using 4-6 inhalers on average a day off and on for a year and when I was on it was weeks at a time. So maybe it’s coincidence but I doubt it.

Abusing this substance the way I was nuked my testes. No lie. I’m certain it’s from abusing Benzedrex. Then again I was using 4-6 inhalers on average a day off and on for a year and when I was on it was weeks at a time. So maybe it’s coincidence but I doubt it.
I haven’t been doing them like everyday but it’s definitely over 100. And it wouldn’t surprise me that stuff f u up. I would usually do like 10-20 a week.

I haven’t been doing them like everyday but it’s definitely over 100. And it wouldn’t surprise me that stuff f u up
Yeah I admit my use was insane. I mean you can look at my post history and I don’t do anything that’s not done in extremes which isn’t a good thing.