• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seeking Advice on proper dosage/upcoming event.

Don Polioni

Greenlighter
Firstly, Thanks to any and all for taking time to hear me out.

I'm planning on attending an EDM/Dubstep/Electro House concert which I'll be attending with company.
The show is a little over 3 months from now (3 month spaced roll), normally I like to wait the 4 months..
However, i'm not at all a heavy MDMA user. Don't get me wrong, Iv'e experimented with the substance in the past,
but never had a clean pill or powder. In my experience authentic MDMA hasn't been easy to find.
Even though, I have ran into a few good pills.

It isn't until recently, due to my interest in the drug, I discovered where and how to safely access clean/pure mdma.
Therefore, I plan on getting a hold of legitimate MDMA this time around.
Also, a little background information (in case it helps give a more accurate evaluation), i have noticed my tolerance for-
Cocaine, Cannabis and Alcohol to be relatively adequate for a night of stronger effects and consumption.
That does not mean I have or plan to be careless with my recreational use. Iv'e recently quit Cocaine as well,
as I simply do not find it amusing anymore. I don't drink often and when I do i'll pace myself.

I wouldn't consider myself a pothead but I do enjoy Marijuana primarily here and there.
I normally do not smoke cigarettes, unless iv'e been drinking all night and want to balance myself out, I'll have one and maybe not finish.
I am 22 now, haven't re measured my height and weight in a while but approximately 5,9''-5,10''- 165-175 lbs.
I'd say my overall diet is 90% healthy in terms of nutrition and consuming vitamins from the actual source rather than supplements.
I drink plenty of water throughout a day ( 10 bottles of water or so in a day), most of my exercise you could say-
comes from 5 day (40 hr) work week, Remodeling can be quite the sweat breaker at times, plus I perform actual physical exercise
in any of my free time. Pretty much I try to keep my body clean in all generality.

So my question is: Upon obtaining actual clean and safe MDMA what would be the proper dosage for me to take at this concert?
Although, I know some will disagree with re-dosing after the first drop, but I'd like for my experience to be as magical as possible-
to achieve orgasmic happiness. I only plan on re-dosing once, take with me only the two doses to avoid any pesky temptation.

I apologize if I included plenty of useless information, but I believe experienced users will respect the fact that I'm putting my safety before all else.
I'm here to learn as much as I can so don't hesitate to be brutally honest, All if any information helps.

Last edited:
120 to start, followed by 40-60 45mins to an hour in. Thats it. Bliss. Please dont talk about sources. Edit.

if it is indeed authentic (ordering from the darknet does not ensure quality. always use a test kit) and of known purity, then i'd say take 1.5mg/kg body weight and redose with half that amount. you should be flying while maximising the ratio of good effects:side effects that way.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking. I do plan to purchase kits along with the mdma