View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Seek help, on DMT

mmymxss

Greenlighter
I have some DMT. About 500 mg. Can you tell me how to use it?
How many milligrams each use? How long each will last? Forgive my English is unskilled.

I would recommend starting with no more than 100mgs. If you smoke cannabis try sprinkling it on top of a bowl, this usually gives not as intense of an experience which should be good for you. Otherwise you should freebase it. If you don't have a pipe to do so you could put it on some foil. Put a flame under the foil to slightly melt the DMT and get it ready first. Then light it again and have a straw to inhale the smoke... Take as big of a hit as you can and hold it in as long as you can. If you can't get it all in one hit take two if ya can. Hope you have a good experience, it's quite enlightening~~~
I prefer being outside in the sun and listening to some music.

Thank you, how long is the journey? Someone told me that the whole process only 10 minutes.

Oh sorry, forgot to answer that one. The main effects last 5 to 10 minutes for me, some people a little longer. Usually I'll feel a high enlightened feeling for a couple hours afterward, sometimes longer. I think this is due to the after effects of the drug as well as the new state of mind one may achieve..

Thank you for your help, I just try to smoke about 30 milligrams. There is no reaction. Minimum consumption? My weight is 90 catties.