• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Seeing the machine, cogs turning

"The objects are past comprehension and are detailed or operating in a way that makes it almost impossible to look at"
This is a pretty spot on description of what I'm talking about. But I find myself staring at the objects personally, and as they rotate and whirr, it's like downloading terabytes of cosmic patterns into my brain/spirit/mind/internal processor/whatever. It's a sort of all-encompassing thing; I can't say this box showed me this, and that cube showed me that - but rather it's like watching it becomes a telepathic history lesson about human civilization and archetypes and astronomy and alchemy and on and on. I mean, just fucking reams of information in the form of patterns in a matter of minutes.
Damn i might have to start looking at these offerings more o.0
I have tried to look before and as the obejcts changed and moved etc it flashed information through my brain.
But every time ive had offerings theres been too much going on to focus on the offerings anyhow.
(Have some dmt experience but not really much at all)

But that sounds pretty cool reaching a state that deep through meditation nice :D

The only logical reasoning I've come to is its something to do with our eyes or lids on a microscopic level. Thoughts?

within the same hour, i was experiencing (for the first time) a really dissociate state, my breathing felt so distant, like it was the next room. Also if i literally spoke, as soon as I said a word it felt like it was in the past immediately, i know it technically was, but this feeling was so strong. To the point where i could say something, anything, and the second after i would be genuinely unsure if I even actually said that word out loud. Crazy!

I was really really aware of the NOW. I also saw pure blue cev at one point which was odd. Like a really rich vibrant blue.

Nah there are good arguments like optically blind people getting CEVs that tell us that CEVs don't have to involve our eyes (arguably, considering many described CEVs they often don't)... and when I saw the cogs on DMT, I was meditating with eyes closed and it was more like I saw it in my mind's eye. Which is consistent with it being rather a product of our mind that does not involve our eyes but rather things that also produce imagination. Buttons are being pushed that lead to "vision" being enhanced and distorted in such a way that soon enough it starts leading a life of its own.
Yes input from the eyes is generally involved, but also many things purely generated by the mind are involved.

Also think of the countless experiences reported involving things that couldn't possibly be explained by the anatomy of our eyes on any level - although I guess there are indeed effects / experiences that might have something to do with the anatomy, just like double vision is the consequence of your brain not being able to integrate separate input from your eyes... but I can think of wilder although very tentative examples like information from separate light-sensitive proteins not being properly integrated anymore (you would see dots/facets).. well vision is "averaged" over certain input anyway, there are a lot of "programs" involved that use what the eyes see to make what the brain (we) see and can use, a lot of adaptation to the environment like change in "gain" when you suddenly turn off the lights: it takes a little while to see in the dark, which is the "gain" being turned up to compensate if you will..
My point about the "programs" is that I think that it would be extremely hard to push the brain so far that most of those programs don't properly work anymore - so you will always see a heavily processed image from what the eye perceived.

What about people blind from birth, I wonder? Would they 'see' anything in their minds eye? Can the brain imagine what it does not know exists? Interesting thought..

Any blind trippers, I'd love to get your input on this.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/730380-My-friend-is-blind?p=12497419&viewfull=1#post12497419

Mention of a blind tripper in the thread being more keen on the other senses, not unexpectedly :)

Don't know where or if its proven in studies or anything like that, but like I say there and as far as I know: whether a person can see depends on whether the blindness is in the eyes or in the brain. If the brain is dysfunctional enough in the relevant parts vision would be impaired or impossible even with psychedelics. If it is rather the eyes then pure mind's eye vision CEVs from psychedelics should be possible. Thats what I logically deduce.. but I would appreciate agreement or disagreement to peer review my posts. ;)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/730380-My-friend-is-blind?p=12497419&viewfull=1#post12497419

Mention of a blind tripper in the thread being more keen on the other senses, not unexpectedly :)

Don't know where or if its proven in studies or anything like that, but like I say there and as far as I know: whether a person can see depends on whether the blindness is in the eyes or in the brain. If the brain is dysfunctional enough in the relevant parts vision would be impaired or impossible even with psychedelics. If it is rather the eyes then pure mind's eye vision CEVs from psychedelics should be possible. Thats what I logically deduce.. but I would appreciate agreement or disagreement to peer review my posts. ;)
Cheers dude! I'll have a read through that now. :)

I often see cogs, gears whatever and it is almost always on DMT. I'll see these cogs superimposed on everything, for hours sometimes, after heavy DMT use. I also can see "alien" writing on these same cogs as well. Looks a little like the symbols on that thing from a TV show called "Stargate" or some such shit....don't watch much TV, but those symbols caught my eye due to their familiarity.
However; the gears I see are stationary and relatively flat. They don't actually DO anything, they are just there...every where I look....oh, they are reminiscent of the watermarks you might see on expensive paper...yeah, watermarks that look like gears with the alien alphabet.
I've also seen a "machine" spewing out the universe in it's infancy, but my machine is a cube made of multicolored lights and has no moving parts save the stuff emanating from it.
I've seen other machines as well, similar to what you describe, and it is almost always while on DMT, but since I haven't done any in the past year my memory of them is a bit foggy....maybe I should go do a big shot and see...?
Something else I see, since we are on the subject, is writing or logos? on my computer screen that only show up when I'm tripping. I also see a green line across my computer that shows up more when I'm tripping, but also when I'm straight. I've gotten used to it so it doesn't get my attention like it used to when it first started a year or two ago.

Last edited:
If your gears don't really do anything I truly hope they are not a visualized metaphor of anything as mentioned before.. =D

Haha nah jk must be because it's no effort to shit out a universe or two for the real mccoy..

Last edited:
You are so deep Sol....you bring tears to my eyes. If only I could be a smart as you....all hail Solipsis....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No I actually expected you'd have a sense of humor like your phuckingnutz pun posts suggest.

"I come from an entire species of gear-people! Calling me Gearhead is like calling a Chinese person 'Asiaface!' "