Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seeing patterns one month after MDMA use

Muscularbeaver

Greenlighter
Hey all

So about a month ago i dropped two and a half pills. The peak lasted for 5 hours and i had trouble sleeping that night. On top of that i starting experiencing hallucinations such as patterns appearing everywhere i looked, including on top of my skin. The following week i started experiencing headaches so bad i could barley function as well as feeling a lack of energy and just not being one hundred percent.
One month on the headaches are almost all gone and my energy levels are pretty good. However i'm still experiencing a bit of tingling on my legs, patterns appear on my skin and on my ceilings, especially at night. eg. If i look at my curtains they start to move almost in a ripple pattern. I've been to the doctors and got blood tests and they all seem fine. I would really like some advice on my situation

This is very likely some mild HPPD that may recover with time, sleep deprivation will certainly produce some of the same visuals and sleep deprivation makes HPPD worse so there might be that component but I believe you should begin doing cardio, 30 minutes of jogging as often as possible would be great. Cardio has incredible benefits for the brain.

MDMA reduces bloodflow to the front part of the brain for about 4 weeks so this might have been contributing to your symptoms.

Let me just stress again one last time how great cardio is for the brain.

Best of luck, do the cardio! Eat and sleep well too. Mindfulness mediation can do wonders for many problems after MDMA. Any questions are welcome.

I used to hallucinate like that where there were ripples and patterns, one time I had tattoos on my fore arms but now I can always just see a field of colors in the air like another plane on top of or behind physicality. I think your dislike and maybe fear of your hallucinations is leading to them sticking around longer. I would just enjoy them while they lasted lol

Was it tested? There are research chemicals often sold as MDMA which have a much higher risk of users developing HPPD.