Mental Health Seeing my doc this week and I have no idea what to do neither does he, fml

betterdays4all

Greenlighter
My bar exam and third sitting is one month away in Feb and I haven't studied the way I should at all being treated for Bipolar 2 like he claims I have as well as ADHD. He thinks I do better on Dex alone so likes me on the Dex Spansules but I cant sit there and study like I use to on Adderall IR. I don't want to look cracked out cause got interviews coming up so I lean towards dex but the bar exam is a brutal 48 hour exam and i wont sit for it again after this third time. I'm also on Lexapro 10 mg which I should prob stop but it helps with anxiety as I'm normally shaking off of it and not confident at all.

He gave me Inderal 20 mg and klonopin 0.5 mg incase I wanted to stop Lexapro but last time i tried to stop i went back on. Vyvanse didnt help at all, just lost here. Adderall XR works great if I'm just going to work or about my day but not the laser like studying I get from Adderall IR. Should I get spansules and raise the IR dose? fml

Been there. My 90 mg Adderall IR was replaced by shitty doc w/ Vyvanse last year. Did that for a month, said bye bye doc, now I'm at another and back to Adderall. Fuck that vyvanse. Stick with the IR and ask for more benzos imo. Pass the bar, then deal with the ramifications afterwards.

thank you, i'm thinking Adderall IR 30 mg and Adderall XR 25 mg both once daily for total of 60, or should I do Adderall IR 30 mg twice daily and no xr? fml i think both right? No dexedrine spansules