• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Seeing an energy all the time? MB from inhaling.....

pluto1998

Greenlighter
So, I am dealing with the energy. I see it 24/7 60 seconds a minute. It is affecting my consciousness, but based off my experience with it has the potential to do so much more in the future.
It is not really altering it much right now, but if I were to consume anything that would alter my mind it would be nuts. I'm not even drinking coffee.
I am a bit worried that since it didn't start this bad, that if it continues to increase it could start altering my mind on its own.

I have absolutely no clue if this is from inhaling computer duster, but I have tried it. More than once. I was not addicted to it though. First time I did it was only a couple times I think, maaaybe 3 hits, maybe. Then one hit one time and one hit another time. That last one though, I was pissed off at life and I took a biig one, I was puking and blacked out....

I'm just trying to think of what might have caused this energy thing. So the post is about duster, but if you can relate and haven't tried it don't hesitate to leave a reply.
It could be anything.

I am not going to describe to much more about the energy right now because I don't want to use words that aren't entirely accurate. Questions such as what it looks like, how it is/CAN affect my consciousness are prettty hard to describe, but I would say there is like an oscillation to it. I guess...
If somebody can relate and I get talking with them, I'll try to get into more because we would probably know what we are talking about. For just this headliner section/initial post that's where I am going to leave it.

Thanks for reading!

Ah, Dust-Off. You didn't happen to have a stay at Duffy's in Calistoga circa Thanksgiving 2009 did you?

Well, as I'm sure you're aware if you saw that documentary (more so if you were in it), inhalants are bad, m'kay? So you should really stop doing that. One day you may get stuck with a camera crew following you back from the OfficeMaxx and recording you talk to the Energy, and even though both of us can hear the very real replies, the audience can't, and they might be a bunch of loser addicts stuck at Duffy's and laughing their ignorant asses off.

The main ingredient is a refrigerant, one or a mix of a few that probably still deplete ozone, so some combination of a carbon or two, covered in fluorine or chlorine. Kind of like a senior mod here.

Also like the stuff that coats your more convenient, less useful cookware. And in use for over a hundred years as anesthetics in various forms, like halothane and desflurane.

It is not, by itself, especially toxic, since it's not very reactive, when not in the upper atmosphere and activated by UV and a lot of chain reactions. But, it renders you unconscious, and when you inhale it you are not inhaling oxygen. Oxygen is an explosive, toxic, highly reactive gas that your brain uses, on an uninterrupted schedule, for as long as you live.

How anesthetic gasses work is really anyone's guess. They do interact with GABA receptors, the things that hooch and benzos work on. The problem is the same as it is with them: passing out/blacking out, forgetting to breathe, all the injuries from falling, freezing your lungs off (that can happen with hooch too if it's -50 degrees (gets slushy at -70C) or your lips.

And you might not be ready to hear the messages that the Energy wishes to share. Believe me, It wants to be heard, but It's chosen Its emissary, the one who had any hope of making it back alive, and that person knows humanity can't hear it yet. I'd just trust him on that; meanwhile you can see hints of the Energy and Its message with potent weed and weed products (marijuana weed products, not RoundUp).

Ive done duster once, i took 2 hits. All i got out of it was lights darkening and getting very bright. Short lived high, shitty feeling after. How the fuck does 1 get addicted? and i have no idea what the Energy you speak of is. Good luck, hope someone can help you out on this site as im lost for words and can hardly comprehend the question.

Sounds like some kind of damage possibly brain damage... Inhaling dust off is but fent high or an intoxicant it's just stupid self harm via oxygen deprevation that MIGHT cause an altered state being near death although that would cause damage whether or not effect was felt.

Go talk to a doctor about this,... Would you rather feel embarrassed or brain damaged?

Well, anesthetic gasses in use today affect the GABA-A receptors. Could be a direct agonist and cause hallucinations, the way muscimol does.

I noticed OP is a fan of DMT-Nexus, Mr. Taco. You might have stuff to share if you get to know each other better.