Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sedating form of 3-MeO-PCP ?

ryohazuki

Greenlighter
Hello friends :D

3-MeO-PCP is my favorite drug. The problems for me is the long duration and stimulation, which make it impractical for me to do it after work (or otherwise as often as I would like).

Is there a sedating form of 3-MeO-PCP available? The closest non-stimulating drug I could find was an IM dose of Methoxetamine (so sick). I've only taken 3-MeO-PCP orally, as I wasn't even aware that its water soluble. Still, the stimulation would be too much.

Let me know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
this one is best left to occasional use anyway. probably best to save it for weekends rather than during weekdays after work. for your sanity's sake.

There's a chance you are right and it's a risk I'm willing to take. I'd IM MXE more frequently if it didn't melt my bladder.

3-MeO-PCP & benzos
3-MeO-PCP & barbiturates
3-MeO-PCP & booze...?

Nope, 3-MeO-PCP is 3-MeO-PCP is 3-MeO-PCP...like it or not.

OP, imo sedating substances have a tolerance and so if you are seeking to unwind after work perhaps an indica strain offers the effect and duration best suited to your comfort level.

Or perhaps rotate several sedating items into your schedule. One evening, kava. Next evening, l-theanine, nitrous, kratom, and so forth.

I like 3-meO-PCP a lot but limit my use to once or twice a week or less. It takes time for the body to replenish neurochemicals that are needed for optimum performance and dose response.