• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sedated any way out?

username321

Greenlighter
So i have no tolerance to mdma i did 100mg oral, thinking it wasnt gonna peak much i got a bit overzealous and redosed 100mg oral 35 minutes in. After like 30 mins of a bit of stimulation i feel sedated as fuck no euphoria r anything just real couch locked not really up for anything. Is there a way out maybe snorting a bit for the speedy effects or did i simpy just overdue it and stuck in this sedated state untill the comedown

Last edited:
Over did it. Welcome to being floored
Maybe try a little caffeine?

Just ride it, you'll be feeling cool in an hour or so. Grab an energy drink if you can get one too!

Just ride it, you'll be feeling cool in an hour or so. Grab an energy drink if you can get one too!

Hahah literally prob ony like 3 mins after reading this i started not being as couchlocked now i feel some euphoria compared to nothing from before

Hahah literally prob ony like 3 mins after reading this i started not being as couchlocked now i feel some euphoria compared to nothing from before

Yeah, MDMA does that man. Just gotta ride those weird moments!

Floor/couchgasm :D - caffeine will add energy to the experience but if your having fun. Stay where you are and enjoy the rush <3

ha! saturday I did the very same thing. took 125 mgs and after an hour or so wasn't feeling much, so took other 125 mgs and after a brief period of euphoria and dancing my ass off boy i was totally floored. couldn't dance or anything just had to sit on the couch with the most pleasurable feeling in the world and a big stupid grin on my face. yeah not much euphoria nor energy to dance but boy was it fucking orgasmic. mind you it was also just my second time doing MDMA so it came unexpected

Around what dose does this happen? I remember I was being stupid and parachuted a large amount. For the next two hours I felt so warm and euphoric under my blanket on the bed watching tv. I was waiting for it to me with the rush but I was just in la la land. I felt so good but I fell asleep!