• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Section 8 is great

See how much our gov really cares about our well being?
What have you done to remediate these pests? Maybe I can offer some non-professional (but expert lol ) advice....

Well you prob are only paying 40 bucks a month and you don’t seem to work and just get fucked up all day everyday … to get nice things you have to work for them or have rich parents .

See how much our gov really cares about our well being?
What have you done to remediate these pests? Maybe I can offer some non-professional (but expert lol ) advice....
I bombed and put out roach baits. Gonna bomb again soon probably. The whole building is like this. Sometimes I wish it would burn down or something lol.

I was homeless before I got connected with a mental health team. They got me emergency section 8 so I could get off the street.

If ya can afford it, get the ortho home defense max and use as directed - not the one for bed bug, flea and tick but if ya have all of these critters ya will have to use chems in stages.
Wouldn't suggest it if I had no experience with it. They will eventually come back cause the structure is infested but will minimize the bugs for sure. This will not work against bed bugs jfyi in the case that this is also an issue... let me know if it is.
OTC Bed bombs are known to be ineffective as they run and hide in places that the fog wont reach and after all is said and done it can make matters worse.
Keep it posted and add anything else ya may think of and I will try my damnedest to help ya with this.

If ya can afford it, get the ortho home defense max and use as directed - not the one for bed bug, flea and tick but if ya have all of these critters ya will have to use chems in stages.
Wouldn't suggest it if I had no experience with it. They will eventually come back cause the structure is infested but will minimize the bugs for sure. This will not work against bed bugs jfyi in the case that this is also an issue... let me know if it is.
OTC Bed bombs are known to be ineffective as they run and hide in places that the fog wont reach and after all is said and done it can make matters worse.
Keep it posted and add anything else ya may think of and I will try my damnedest to help ya with this.
Thank you!

Praise the Lord I don't have bedbugs. My neighbor does though.

The flies and gnats pretty much died off during the first bombing.

Now it's just roaches and fleas. I put a 30 day flea treatment on the cat but it was the cheapest one they had and she still has them.

My dad gave me some 35 year old flea powder for cats that he had in the garage. Hopefully that will work.

I've dealt with fleas before when I was a kid and they were all dead after the bombing. I've not dealt with them remaining after bombing before.

That was with dogs though and it's a lot easier to flea bathe a dog than a cat. My cat isn't declawed.

on mobile and it fucks with me so be foriving please. and im high. lol
ok ya neighbors have bb and more than likely you do as well. some show no signs of bites and some go into shock ( like my wife) . so. use this as directed and use it according to lable. please read ALL materials. do not aplly to any allpets AT ALL, ya heard?
use it and apply it again after 10-14 days. rememer this, yes. and reaply again next 10-14 days. yes? cool.
shake the bottlell becore use. shake it. be carefull some will come out around edges and shit around the cap. wear gloves or just wash up SUPER GOOD after this.
ya gotta turn the white part of the knob and pull the tab from bottom of sprayer... gives piwer connection. its all in the label. EASE READ ALL MATERIAL.
if ya get "acquire" this chem let me know and i will carry on i gotta move on for a in i may have charge on laptop.

edit:
i do have experience with this product as well and am debunking "beliefs" in other parts of the interweb... just what i do... show us for the liars we mostly really are - the parotting never ends.

peace

Last edited:
we aint lookin to tear people down in blueword iirc in any part of it

edit
even though that is how we got to where we were today but someone had to offer something olther than the same ol same ol before shit clicked