• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Second time with this issue.. Dilated pupils except, Light is almost painful?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
so i suppose for years with my opiate use and gradual increase of use of stimulants that due to my opiates constricting my pupils i never had dilated pupils even though i use crack regularly and amp occasionally in high-dose binges

well amps in particular have been a pain in the ass to enjoy ever since the very first time exactly a month ago when i noticed my pupils eat up my eyes, well now everytime i dose up on amps (probably because of higher doses, currently on day 2 having taken eh, 300-600mg in the last 24 hours but never more than 90 in one shot)

but, gradually my eyesight has been taking an odd toll i would never have expected, youd assume dilated pupils might make my vision up-close better, not the case and well this issue is an combination of abstaining from my dose of oxy/hydro today for a total of 13 hours (yay me) but im almost certain due to the dilation for so many hours that now i'm actually having somwhat of headaches/sensitivity and im certain its due to this nonsense, i fixed myself up with hydro/oxy earlier when i should've probably taken morphine instead exactly 1 hour and 43 minutes ago..and i do simply refuse to take my next dose till i'm due in about 6 hours from now (cutting down on opiates, long story) so now im sorta dealing with sensitivity to light which almost makes me want to wear my shades indoors at 3am so i can watch tv in peace with really my only sure-fire fix being opiates and im not about to take strong painkillers to counter side effects that aren't going to kill me.

the goal of my post is essentially to find out if anyone else suffers these issues and if theres certain eyedrops or WHAT i can take/use that'll bring my pupils back to normal without opiates when i use amps (really only amps have this effect on me)

i'm not looking to really lower my doses (yeah they are high, its fineish) because they're spread out perfectly for my tolerance and i don't suffer ANY other negative physical effects other than dilated pupils which really fucking sucks because if i can't find an alternative decent fix to prolonged sensitivity that means my amp binging days are numbered because it's really off-putting

i was thinking of eating some aspirin/tylenol but i don't really like to take those two substances so i can keep my liver happy for when it needs to metabolize liquors so now i'm looking up different eyedrops, any solid answers BL?

TL;DR - need a solution to dilated pupils, cool thanks

i was thinking of eating some aspirin/tylenol but i don't really like to take those two substances so i can keep my liver happy for when it needs to metabolize liquors so now i'm looking up different eyedrops, any solid answers BL?

TL;DR - need a solution to dilated pupils, cool thanks

Don't have a solution for your problem, but re aspirin and tylenol, they have no influence on pupil dilation or constriction (unless you wanted to take them for your headache, that wasn't clear, although I suppose they wouldn't do that much if you're already taking opiates).

Don't have a solution for your problem, but re aspirin and tylenol, they have no influence on pupil dilation or constriction (unless you wanted to take them for your headache, that wasn't clear, although I suppose they wouldn't do that much if you're already taking opiates).
surprisingly some tylenol helped the headache with the ops but,everything more or less cleared up when i took a veeeery low dose of a benzo (1mg clonazepam) but again, benzos lower bp, heart rate and probably constricted my pupils abit all leading to relief, and i was able to carry on but ive taken my last dose of amps 4-5 hrs ago and i feel pretty great rn tbh, more awake than ever from pulling glass out of my hand but thats another story

Have you tried dimming the lights? I just turn off my light and leave the hallway light on. You can also vary the shades ex 1/2 1/4 ect.

You can even reduce the brightness on your electronics.

Have you tried dimming the lights? I just turn off my light and leave the hallway light on. You can also vary the shades ex 1/2 1/4 ect.

You can even reduce the brightness on your electronics.
I actually did all that before resorting to a post to see if anything sure fire can counter that effect