• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Second run, First flush of mushrooms

^I wouldn't do this myself. Here if they bust you they weigh everything as mushrooms. http://www.ourtownperrysburg.com/Po...nton-man-sentenced-in-mushroom-drug-bust.html

This society is confused. If they lock me up in prison what has crippled me my entire life gets worse with what they stack on top of my old issues (mental illness or whatever causes that in me). $20,000 each year out of the tax payers pockets locking me up and making my mental illness worse. How ironic, psychedelics where how I found out a way of getting well and our government might waste money making me worse because of this.

If you think, there is no reason a person should grow more than 3 or 4 cakes each time. If I grew and people ever asked about psychedelics the only thing I might say is "I only have 2 of those" without explanation. There is no need for information on that other shaky stuff.

In my experience the "pf tek" creates about 7g dried from the 3 flushes. This was my average from over 100 jars, never moved past the pf tek i had my reason and it worked fine i mean think about 100 x 7 sure it took a lot of pressure cooking and i could have done bulk for bigger yields but i learned everything about cloning, grain to grain transfers and all that good stuff.

Keep going with it it is fun and unlike growing plants you can learn a lot about microbiology, if you try.

From that first flush I got almost 8g's dried from the 6 cakes I had.

Sailor bugg - would your mushrooms not be better off on a raised wire rack than just flat on the aluminium as you will get a much better air flow.

From that first flush I got almost 8g's dried from the 6 cakes I had.

I will have to see if I can find my old not book, it use to have equations for grams of substrate in comparison to yield, you should get at least 5g