• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Second opinion

Jeffprice

Greenlighter
Swim recently purchased a few beans in amsterdam called "white superman"
Pills are clear white with the faces slightly shiny in the light. Shape is kind of a rounded triangle and putting them through a ez ectasy test kit colour went a yellow/golden colour.
I'm not sure how to upload pictures on if it's possible at all?
Just after some info on them that's all as Swims struggling to find them on pillreports bizarrely.
Thanks guys

Do not take them, toss them. Yellow/golden colour is not MDMA. See here for a comprehensive overview of the different colours on different testkits. EZtest ecstasy is marquis reagent, EZtest ketamine is mandelin reagent and EZtest opiates is Mecke reagent. You say you used eztest ecstasy, so marquis reagent, which looking at the chart could be methylone, could be speed/meth, could be other things as well, it's not going to be MDMA and it might be harmful. Toss it, it's really not worth the risk, there's too many people dying from dirty pills to take that chance

Pure MDMA is supposed to turn very dark purple/blue within seconds and darken into inky black right after that. The whole process should take no more than 5 seconds, no other colours besides dark purple/black should be noticed during or after the reaction or your sample probably has adulterants

Also, we don't use swim here, "I" will do fine ;) it doesn't really protect you in reality and it makes your post harder to read

Not really much i can say after blue bull has been in so I'll just agree. Do not take those pills.
Also please consider throwing a report up on pillreports.net. This gives everybody the heads up that the white superman are bunk and possibly an idea of what's in your pills from the community.