• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Second degree burns an stims

Barbiebreathe17

Greenlighter
Suffering from severe second degree burns just released from the hospital they have my hand in this glove thing until my next surgery. How does smoking meth effect my recovery and chances of infection plus what are things I should keep a watchful eye on?

make sure not to blow smoke on you hand AT ALL try to use your opposite hand to hold the pipe so you don't risk burning further, aswell it'll allow you to heal. It shouldn't overall impact the healing rate the only outcome is hurting yourself so be aware of what you're doing, i've picked up 400-500 degree pots while wasted/high, douse your hand with a thick layer consisting of a mix of vaseline/polysporin, i don't have a single mark from my burns thanks to this mix, and use the glove as instructed, otherwise i personally think its better to have in the open air, have a towel to rest your hand on aswell as not to get the stuff on everything, this mix will substantially increase the healing rate, can vouch for it.

Meth will help prevent infection as it boosts your immune system but it's a hard drug on the body and it's not gunna do much good for recovery.
Light a candle and use that to heat the pipe might be the easiest way

Ephedrine seems to boost the immune system and in my experience so does meth.cathinones don't share this property.

Ephedrine seems to boost the immune system and in my experience so does meth.cathinones don't share this property.
. you know what, my wounds typically heal faster when im using plenty of coke/amps. this may have some truth to it, but um... theres much better ways of speeding healing.
What exactly is the mix and how much should I mix together of each?
Polysporin (lidocaine one is my fav cuz numbs, you know when im not covered in cocaine) and vaseline = best burn/scarr deterrent combo i've ever used, and will use forever, reccomend to everyone.

Meth makes your immune system weak. I wouldn't risk it because your hand getting infected would be very bad