Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

second coming — [3-fl-pcp + fxe + dxm + 1p-lsd + (thc + cbd + kanna edible)]

messianicResearch

Bluelighter
prologue

• For some reason this post keeps getting deleted on reddit. Hopefully I will have better luck here.
  • I have a massive dissociative tolerance. I describe my history with them here.

act i

• xmas night 2022, ca. 10:00 PM: My partner is sick & I know I am next but I am craving a dance with lucy. I ingest one 100mcg blotter of 1p-lsd along with 100mg oral 3-fl-pcp & 60mg dxm freebase.

act ii

• T +120m: I boof 100mg 3-fl-pcp & 250mg fxe & ingest orally one full-spectrum thc+cbd+kanna edible. I rent a ScAnNeR dArKlY on tv to watch on my 50” 4k hdr tv with Philips Hue gradient lights & sync box (zoinks!).

• I am thoroughly engrossed & enthralled by the film. I am enraptured. As the film comes to a close, I start to think that the characters are talking about me & to me. Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, I begin to visualize all possible lives that I have ever or will ever experience as they play out right before my very eyes. They are spilling out of the top of our heads in a massive interdimensional assembly line & all converge into one point in a massive psychedelic supernova singularity that I experience as a psychic orgasmic POP & a gasp escapes my lips as I am lifted out of my seat, I am compelled to do a little hop, skip, & a jump, I snap my fingers & point with finger guns at my cat, electric bursts of color & light shoot out of the tips of my fingers at my cat, my cat meows, & I say out loud yo, what the fuck! as I download an upgrade direct from the multiverse straight to my motherfucking soul.
climax

• My body & spirit are supercharged with electricity & the power of nuclear fusion & I swear to god in that moment I become god, I achieve nirvana, & if anybody else had been there to witness it I think I just might have been able to point & shoot magic & color & light & life into existence just by the sheer fucking power of my mind & spirit alone.

• T + 300m-360m? I head to bed. My partner is delirious with fever. She is thrashing & moaning. She complains that her skin is on fire, her head is going to explode. She thinks that she has has overslept & is late to bring her adult child to school. I give her aspirin for the fever, try to soothe & console her but she won’t settle down. She is writhing & whining, she won’t open her eyes & can’t tell me what day it is.

• I’m starting to worry. Should I call an ambulance? Did I break reality — is my trip contagious? Is she delirious with fever or unexpected psychedelia? I wonder if I am Jesus & when I was reborn mere hours ago she was impregnated with my child in a new immaculate conception. A Christmas miracle for the burgeoning new world order. I tell her that she is scaring me & I am going to wake her daughter up if she doesn’t snap out of it. She can’t, or won’t.

• Distraught, I leave to the kitchen & pace for several minutes. I soak a towel in cold water, determined to throw it on her face in one last attempt to bring her back to reality before I call the WHAM!bulance. I return to the bedroom & finally, thankfully, the medicine has taken hold, the fever & delirium have broken, she is no longer thrashing about but resting peacefully. I ingest orally 6x 400mg Bali gold kratom with some NyQuil & join my lover in peaceful, restful sleep.

denouement

• The afterglow from that trip never left me. My creativity, mood, energy, ambition, drive … everything is unparalleled. I am so positive & focused. I casually sing & dance with my loved ones, something I never had the confidence to do in front of another person in my entire life. I laugh & joke & rhyme & drip with witticisms & puns. My enthusiasm is infectious. I really feel like I am finally whole in a way I have never felt in over 40 years on this planet & I honestly believe the feeling will never fade. Last year was both one of the hardest & the best of my life. This year will be much easier, & even better yet. There is so much more to come. This is not the last you will hear from me.

godspeed & F U C K T H E P O L I C E my brothers & sisters

Last edited:
Damn.
Sounds like some serious fun to me.
Wasnt expecting this but thanks for the report and highly doubtful it will removed... others can glean info and hopefully experiment in a safe manner and place.
Peace

Damn.
Sounds like some serious fun to me.
Wasnt expecting this but thanks for the report and highly doubtful it will removed... others can glean info and hopefully experiment in a safe manner and place.
Peace

It was a most excellent trip — 11/10, far & away, without a doubt the single greatest trip out of many in my entire life.

As far as my post removals on reddit go, I must admit I might have savagely roasted some haters in the comments section who didn't like my formatting & stylization. I may or may not have called someone an illiterate grumpy pants who only reads Harry Potter books & hentai, offered to venmo them some ca$h for tissues after calling them a crybaby & suggesting they needed a nap. I might even have called the mods clowns after they banned me — I'm not sure, they nuked my posts & account so who knows. I promise to be on my best behavior here though. Everyone has been very positive and welcoming so far.

Last edited:
awesome report, gnarly-sounding combo. love to see it

Thank you. I know the daily dxm dosing regimen raises some eyebrows & it can be a little hazardous as far as interactions with other drugs goes but it really accentuates the magic in my experiments with other chemicals. I have personally suffered no ill-effects from it but I also steer clear of any other serotonin releasers & reuptake inhibitors.

Last edited:
I tried that exact combination, 3-F-PCP, FXE and LSD (with the only difference being that I used LSD and not 1P-LSD). Didn't turn out quite as nicely for me as it did for you 🤣. Though it wasn't a total train wreck I found it very confusing and hard to process.

Then again I assume you were using the "dirty" batch of domestic 3-F-PCP that is going around? Funny enough I think that batch is more recreational than clean 3-F-PCP. It is also less potent and requires higher doses, less confusing than crystalline 3F-PCP. If my suspicions are right it might be a mixture of 3-CL and 3-F-PCP.

I tried that exact combination, 3-F-PCP, FXE and LSD (with the only difference being that I used LSD and not 1P-LSD). Didn't turn out quite as nicely for me as it did for you 🤣. Though it wasn't a total train wreck I found it very confusing and hard to process.

Then again I assume you were using the "dirty" batch of domestic 3-F-PCP that is going around? Funny enough I think that batch is more recreational than clean 3-F-PCP. It is also less potent and requires higher doses, less confusing than crystalline 3F-PCP. If my suspicions are right it might be a mixture of 3-CL and 3-F-PCP.

You would be correct in your assumption about the dirty 3f but ironically I think the opposite — 3-f-pcp is my favorite, most recreational pcp analog. However, I think the secret sauce that made this trip so magical and makes my daily very off-label “antidepressant stack” really sing is the serotonin reuptake inhibition from my dxm regimen.

Last edited: