Technical Problem Searching for multiple subjects/words by UTSF (using the search function)

Ds

Bluelight Crew
I used to know this long before xenforo, but if one were wanting to lets say one was wanting to not only search for meth, but lets add the words plugging to the 'meth' search. So I am going to search for 'Meth' and 'plugging'.
Now, what do I use to separate both meth and plugging, and lets say we want to narrow it down to 'dose', so we are searching for meth plugging dose. I am trying to find all threads that has the words 'meth plugging and dose' all in the same thread.
So my question is, what do I put as a spacer? comma, semi-colon or just a space?

Jkkkkkkk lol admin might have a better answer for sure

i think the built-in search is pretty rudimentary. see: How to use Search?

it's possible to install an enhanced search but it costs money: XenForo Enhanced Search

alasdair
Thanks @alasdairm
I feel smarter after reading that, i mean i kinda got a 'fuck you stupid idiot u should know after almost spending 17 years on bl. simp
lmao and thanks, i didn't know thats what they mean when you hear em say 'UTSF//use the fucking search function.. but how?? do i search meth meth or meth, meth or meth; meth??