• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Searchable database from Vancouver Canada drug testing service

This service is awesome.
They take mail-in samples from all of Canada, and scrolling through the results can be extremely informative.

side note for our non Canadian neighbors, GYDT will also accept mail-in samples from the US/elsewhere, they're just not allowed to advertise that. Aside from your shipping costs the service is free to use (you can donate if you want)!

side note for our non Canadian neighbors, GYDT will also accept mail-in samples from the US/elsewhere, they're just not allowed to advertise that. Aside from your shipping costs the service is free to use (you can donate if you want)!
I didnt know that but that is awesome!

In layman's terms, can someone tell me the difference between this service's use of FTIR spectrometry and the use of gas chromatography/mass spectrometry?

I am glad that they unofficially take in samples internationally (And will use their service presently), but is anyone aware of drug identifiiation and purity services in the US (or a service that would take in samples from the US?)

I know that purity is rarely provided but thought I'd ask.

FYI: contacted them. Apparently they don't have the spectra for cyclazodone on file so they won't be able to test for this.