• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Scopolamine aka Hyoscine Hydrobromide/ 1.5mg)

electric wizard

Bluelighter
0.3mg tablets
weight: 145 lbs

not all these times are correct as i was so fucked up to know the real time or fake.

T+0:00 - drinking
250px-Jagermeister_bottle.jpg

T+1:00 - finished half the bottle and dosed 5 tablets 1.5mg (didnt really expect to hallucinate off this low dose as iv done 6.3mg before and tripped hard)

T+1:40 - feel really sick and dry mouth throat

T+2:00 - puked in the sink 12 times. started hallucinating the water around the sink have worms darting through the drops of water and the water is moving 8o
went to the toilet to take a piss a maggot was crawling on my leg flicked it off. there was a cockroach as big as a thumb on the floor. back in my room
shadows are growing bigger and shrinking. baby cockroaches crawling over my desk. small crumbs, hairs and objects move and turn into worms when i look at them for 5 seconds.
i lay in bed really sick in complete darkness. the red light on my tv turned into a pink elephant and it slowly got further away and faded. other lights in my room were moving around.
in the darkness i try to call my gf but my iphone was different, looked like a iphone from the future i didn't know how to work it, even if i did the phone just vanishes out of
my hand every time i pick it up and it appears some where else. when i close my eyes i can see my room still and look around pick things up. with my eyes closed a screen
appeared in front of me sometimes, with a cartoon on it that had cartoon characters from lots of cartoons. sometimes my laptop appeared and i was playing a game on it but the
game kept changing one minute i had lots of money then one minute i had none, it was confusing. i can hear people talking always, sometimes calling my name. with my eyes closed
i can see these people appear and have conversations sometimes with me too, sometimes this girls face appeared close to my face, she was hot ;)
i kept making out with her but then she would vanish and come back later and make out, felt so real. all this happened for a few hours.
in the kitchen there is people laying on the ceiling, 3 people stacked laying on each other on the ceiling, was strange.
the hole trip was shit and bad only because i felt sick nausea and puked so many times else i would've enjoyed delirium as i usually do but ruined it with alcohol.
i couldn't sleep for hours, cause with my eyes closed i keep seeing shit and felt nauseated.
that was last night today my hangover is just nauseating, seeing things on carpets, the carpets move really fast like there on conveyor belts and small objects turn into parasites.

I too enjoy the delirium anticholinergics have to offer. As to "The worlds scariest drug", drugs like these are up there. Though I find them good tools to help you see just how far your mind can go.

Anticholinergics in doses constituting delirium are notorious for having terrible effects on both body and mind.

I've avoided them for this reason.

If you could do us a favor and take a minute to add your exp. level and if you want a title in the heading of your post. It makes it easier to read. Also if you could edit your entry at T-2:00 to incorporate paragraphs for the same reason. I'll edit out this request once you've gotten the chance to do this.

Thanks for the report and for your cooperation. It sounds like it was a bad time and I hope you recovered in good time. Bummer.

Thou

yeah it is very bad the first time i did it like 6.3 mg my skin went fucked up and i developed a speech stutter or brain damage that lasted for a year

This might sound crazy, but reading this trip report really wet my appetite. Just bought a fuck load of Datura. Really looking forward to pushing the boundaries with this insane drug.

I enjoyed the read. Thanks for posting.

This might sound crazy, but reading this trip report really wet my appetite. Just bought a fuck load of Datura. Really looking forward to pushing the boundaries with this insane drug.

I enjoyed the read. Thanks for posting.

I read this book about this native Indian teaching this guy how to use Datura to his advantage. It's called The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge. Great read!

Electric Wizard \m/

I ordered the book online. Cost less than eight dollars. Thanks for the recommendation. I plan on doing the traditional South American combo: San Pedro and Datura Stramonium.