• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

School gets students to post Anti-Drug propaganda videos on Facebook

Juvenile

Bluelighter
Hahaha: "It's not like all the other anti-drug ads you'll see."

No, no... I'm pretty sure that's exactly like all the other anti-drug ads I've seen.

You mean there is propaganda on FaceBook.. I will have to reconsider everything enlight of this new development.

Im so glad i got rid of facebook years ago...its probably some stupi tween girl who says how her friend smoke a joint and got raped, or a kid who said his friend told him a guy had a bunch of acid on his leg and got wet and seeped into his skin giving him a massive dose and now he thinks hes a glass of orange juice and will die if he gets tipped over lmao...

Im so glad i got rid of facebook years ago...its probably some stupi tween girl who says how her friend smoke a joint and got raped, or a kid who said his friend told him a guy had a bunch of acid on his leg and got wet and seeped into his skin giving him a massive dose and now he thinks hes a glass of orange juice and will die if he gets tipped over lmao...

You know whats funny? When iwas in boarding school i was 16 at the time and this bitch was freaking out asking guys to ''walk her to the girls building'' because she thaught i would sneak up on her smokin a J and rape her. I almost pissed myself laughing when i heard that. Im not amking this up its for real. I still laugh when i remember this.

I took alot of pleasure in that boarding school correctign the idiots saying ''e amkes our brain bleed'' and all the likewise ignorant bullshit. On the topic of the article, id make these idiots the laughing stock of the school if it had hapened where i went. Ignorance,Ignorance everywhere.

You know whats funny? When iwas in boarding school i was 16 at the time and this bitch was freaking out asking guys to ''walk her to the girls building'' because she thaught i would sneak up on her smokin a J and rape her. I almost pissed myself laughing when i heard that. Im not amking this up its for real. I still laugh when i remember this.

I took alot of pleasure in that boarding school correctign the idiots saying ''e amkes our brain bleed'' and all the likewise ignorant bullshit. On the topic of the article, id make these idiots the laughing stock of the school if it had hapened where i went. Ignorance,Ignorance everywhere.

^LOL! The close-minded irrationality and hysteria of a certain "Reefer Madness" mindset is just hilarious IMO

Also, you've got this school here, who's primary reason to even exist in the first place is to EDUCATE young people, and rather than educating young people in how to respect drugs and use them safely, they're wasting their resources and time on creating meaningless propaganda that will most probably simply be ignored.

Still, I guess if they can make girls believe that smoking a joint will turn boys into violent rapists, then their work is succeeding in this age of enlightenment and rationality......again, lol^

Am I the only one who actually D.A.R.E. myself to actually do drugs.

LOL

Most anti-drug propaganda is by people who haven't used them...

Facebook will actually prompt you to try and get help if you have to much drug theme or usage on your profile...

^LOL! The close-minded irrationality and hysteria of a certain "Reefer Madness" mindset is just hilarious IMO

Also, you've got this school here, who's primary reason to even exist in the first place is to EDUCATE young people, and rather than educating young people in how to respect drugs and use them safely, they're wasting their resources and time on creating meaningless propaganda that will most probably simply be ignored.

Still, I guess if they can make girls believe that smoking a joint will turn boys into violent rapists, then their work is succeeding in this age of enlightenment and rationality......again, lol^

Hahahaha man it was something. She gave me the scared and digusted look everytime we crossed paths. I guess it probably made her day when they expelled me for (suspected) drug use. That school was really something. You would have the people coming from big citys, and most were open minded and alot of them smoked weed and did other stuff. And then you had the people coming from the small villages near the school and to a good part of them if you dont play hockey or american football, youre parents arent rich and you get high youre a fag. Lol.

The guy who was responsible for my floor where our rooms were was chill as hell, we discussed shroom trips and shit when most people slept. I totally agree with the rest of your post. If i ever have kids which probably wont happen but still, im going to be straight forward with them and i wont give them the ''hash is laced with rat shit'' my mom gave me hahaha. I seriously would think that in the years we are people would have an opinion a bit more elaborate than that of a sheep, but in most cases it aint. I love how they brainwash people from their childhood and all.

LOL

Facebook will actually prompt you to try and get help if you have to much drug theme or usage on your profile...
Are you serious? Man i dont even....just LOL. Id ditch facebook if i wouldnt use it to speak with friends. Its basically a data collector for the governement.

LOL

Tll me more about the facebook drug thing. google revealed nothing.

Tll me more about the facebook drug thing. google revealed nothing.

The more you talk about drugs or drinking in your timeline, or get into groups that talk or relate to drugs, the ads for treatment centers will be there on the homepage...

A message with a number to NIDA helpline...

The more you talk about drugs or drinking in your timeline, or get into groups that talk or relate to drugs, the ads for treatment centers will be there on the homepage...

shit I have seen that on mine. Fucking bastards. I thought everyone saw that same shit.

LOL i never noticed that. Maybe because i have a Adblock and i think it blocks the ads. Facebook is ridiculous i deleted all my personall info and changed my name, now everytime i open it i have the ''COmple your profile'' ''where were you born'' ''where do you live'' ''Whos in that picture'' shit all over my profile. Fucking bullshit.

I do wonder if simply browsing bluelight/erowid/pill reports in Chrome leads to drug propaganda adds appearing on sites like Facebook and youtube. I seem to remember I would get that sort of thing quite often even though I don't post about drugs on facebook.

Adblock for the win these days though. Between that and the extension that blocks all of fuckstick Murdoch's news my internet browsing is much more pleasant.

^^ Hell yeah adblock is great no more bullshit lol. THey oversaturate the pages with ads so badly that it makes the page run slow. And youtube ads are annoying as fuck...who the hell watches them anyway llol

Lol we had a dare cop come to hs once, this was right about the time i was big into early b, and the cop said e makes your brain bleed. And i raied my hand and said wouldnt anything that actually make you brain bleed kill you within minutes. He has no answer except for im not sure, same with putting holes in your brain. Wouldnt that also kill you??? Lol stupid daare cops. Prop read some mcgruff the crime dog bog in his suad car while finishing his big gulp and box of krisky cremes before greasing himself out of his cruise and remembering where he put his gun lol

Lol we had a dare cop come to hs once, this was right about the time i was big into early b, and the cop said e makes your brain bleed. And i raied my hand and said wouldnt anything that actually make you brain bleed kill you within minutes. He has no answer except for im not sure, same with putting holes in your brain. Wouldnt that also kill you??? Lol stupid daare cops. Prop read some mcgruff the crime dog bog in his suad car while finishing his big gulp and box of krisky cremes before greasing himself out of his cruise and remembering where he put his gun lol

loooooooolllllll thats great