Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Scary 25i trip

zelda420

Greenlighter
Substance- 25i/ Dose- 2 blotters sublingually/ UG- unknown

Before I post this I am experienced in research chems (especially the NBOME family) I have always been able to handle a trip even on high doses ( including the vasoconstriction and the feeling of going insane during a peak on high doses of
phenethylamines ) I have never had intense anxiety or even a bad trip until this story I am about to write...

Okay... So my friend and I were going to his Dads beach house for the weekend like we do every summer. I always stock up on weed, molly, dxm, and acid (25i in this case). The first night we just robo tripped off about 400 mg each which is regular for us, and just smoked pot the rest of the night and following day. When 8:30 p.m rolled around I dropped two tabs, and he dropped just one. We each have allot of experience with 25i, but nothing prepared us for this ( I also have tried 2 hits from the same batch 2 weeks prior). So we were sitting on the dock fishing and talking waiting for the usual signs that it was kicking in. Around 9:30 we were seeing strong visuals and the usual amphetamine rush of 25i, and were wondering why it was already so strong.

At 10:00 I decided to go smoke a few bowls out of my bong and I noticed my friend getting paranoid about the sound the lighter was making (grill lighter so it was a loud click) and he kept thinking it was going to wake his Dad up. So he went to sit by himself on the dock and it kinda freaked me out because he usually handles his shit. Then no more than 5 minuets later I was staring at the neighbors house and everything turned into animated video game looking graphics and the big palm tree outside expanded over the small bay and opened up into the most amazing sphere and I felt like I was falling towards it and going through a vortex type black hole until I made myself snap out of it, and this is when the paranoia my friend was feeling hit me.
So I went down by the dock and sat next to him, and the horizon was dark purple and orange, but to us we saw the most awesome neon colors and the beach houses and palm trees across the water rolling and morphing so perfectly. At first despite the intense paranoia and intense amphetamine rush feeling all we could say was "WOW" and then the vasoconstriction hit me like never before. I was struggling to breathe and it felt like the life was being squeezed out of me, but I didn't want to tell my friend being scared it would freak him out. All I could think of was me going to the hospital and having to explain this shit to my parents, or being in a wheelchair because I screwed my body up or something, because I have never tripped like this off two blotters. We kept talking about getting the fishing poles and trying to fish (thinking it would take our minds off the intense body feelings), but we couldn't even get up for the next hour.
It was now midnight and we finally got up. Thinking I could smoke a bowl I went inside to get my bud, but the whole house seemed to be cracking apart (literally huge cracks just running through the walls and chunks falling from them), and the house was at a 45 degree angle looking like it was about to fall over. When we turned on the lights it was to hard to see and every border had a border around it. There were allot of bird pictures and they all came to life flying around the house freaking us out (all while my friend kept saying on repeat "im losing my mind dude"). The tile in the kitchen turned into long wiggling snakes that were trying to move towards me but couldn't for some reason, and then the door knob broke into a thousand pieces like mini 3d cubes. The vasoconstriction was so hard by this point I had to sit down on the dock again, and this is when my friend looked like he was literally picking bugs out of his skin and say "I know I shouldn't have tripped again", which freaked the fuck out of me LOL. I was so out of it at this point I thought if I ate all of my molly it might make me chill out, but my friend luckily talked my crazy ass out of it.
Finally by 3:00 a.m I was about to start talking about going to the emergency room because I started having intense muscle spasms and my legs would not stop shaking (still having intense vasoconstriction). I could feel the trip tone down a bit which completely eased my mind (probably more than it should have) and we started talking about the trip that just happened to make sure this shit actually went down. The come down lasted for almost a day and felt like I came off 10 exo pills, and every time I trip hard like 600-800 mg of dxm or large doses of research chems I feel the anxiety of this trip which made my love of psychedelics lessen. I think that the blotters were unevenly laid making my earlier trip off this batch a light trip and this one out of this world (harder than a bong rip of DMT the visuals and hallucinations were so fucking crazy). I know people are always going to the hospital and overdosing on this (even my friend blacking out and going to the er on three tabs of 25i). I just thought two would never cause shit like this due to me tripping on allot harder shit than just two hits of 25i LOL. I still trip about every two weeks (mostly on 25i due to its availability) but I have yet to feel anything close to what I felt that night haha.

Happy tripping y'all
=D

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out how much 25i you took and I think you smoked cannabis too?

ehh, I smoked about 1-2 bowls of mid, because i was to paranoid to keep hitting the bong haha. but yea I just think it was unevenly laid, because I tested the batch a week or two earlier.

muscle spasmes, damn, i went into convultions on high dose 25c, no way to say how much u took though some people are more sensitive than others.... 20mg intranasal is too much though, made for some intense visuals before the convulsing, very intense oev's (made dmt seem like walk in th park.;;.).... dark times... ICU etc...

^ 20 mg?
Please tell me that's a typo?
Or had you devoped a monster tolerance?

ehh, I smoked about 1-2 bowls of mid, because i was to paranoid to keep hitting the bong haha. but yea I just think it was unevenly laid, because I tested the batch a week or two earlier.

May not be to do with an unevenly laid blotter. NBOMes just seem to be unpredictable at times. We even have a warning thread here about them. I'd advise you to stay away from NBOMes, at least until more research is done on them.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...nknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD-e-g-at-a-festival

muscle spasmes, damn, i went into convultions on high dose 25c, no way to say how much u took though some people are more sensitive than others.... 20mg intranasal is too much though, made for some intense visuals before the convulsing, very intense oev's (made dmt seem like walk in th park.;;.).... dark times... ICU etc...

Damn, I'll say 20mg is too much! 8o Although 25i seems like the most dangerous one, I'd never go even 1/10 that high (if I ever try it) as people have died off 2mg or less of 25i. And snorted too... you're lucky to still be with us. Though I'm guessing you know that. Still, understatement of the year award goes to... phatass!

I am to scared to take it in its powdered form without a scale, so blotters for me usually because I know 1-2 will give me a normal-strong trip.

Yeah, I think the deaths have been from 25i, not 25c. But still, not something I want to mess with.

I still have alot of respect for the drug even though I know the dangers of it, it has given me some of the funnest times of my life ahhhaa

YOu just referred to 25i as "acid"? Fuck man, really?

Anyway, there have been severe reactions and deaths associated with 25i, 25c and 25b...and that's just the ones I know of..their might be deaths from the other nbomes too

lol I know, I just have a habit of calling most research chems on blotters acid even though I know exactly what it really is... haha

The only reason this is worrying is that I for example started taking blotter acid when I 13....I was reckless as fuck then....if some one called a 25x chemical as acid ....I would have been reckless with it as well....just like other kids may do with 25x these days.....not to mentione the genral public and media getting things twisted and assuming that all these deaths are associated with LSD....

I didn't mean to sound like a dick.....I just think that calling it acid is damaging for many reaons. Hope you undertsand

Yea I get reckless with calling it acid just because its on a blotter. I hate when people get RC deaths confused with LSD, so yea I get what you mean you didn't sound like a dick man haha

Hey thanks for the report.. :) some advice:

- if its really unevenly laid and you have a bunch more blotters of it at any single time, you could consider extracting the blotters by just soaking them in a small measured volume of say vodka. Because that liquid will not be uneven, if it is properly mixed and has everything in solution. Making sure not much can evaporate is crucial though! Get some oral syringes at a vet (no needle needed) to do the measuring. Just do 1 ml per hit to keep it simple, or something.

- It's not phenylamine but phenethylamine. ;)

- Please be very careful taking DXM, 25X-NBX and MDMA closely together (i.e. just don't really)... hopefully you already know about the dangers of DXM with MDMA but there are also other related combinations especially when unknown and uneven dosages of 25X are involved.

haha thanks man, but yea I did all the drugs in the course of the weekend not all together lol. I only had 3, or I would try that extraction method you mentioned.