View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ scariest trip?

I'm wary of blotters cause I've heard they can contain 25-NB

I wonder if that is what I got instead of the ald52
probably, nbome hasn't been the widely circulating "threat" its reported to be for years (though testing is ofcourse always good), its pretty rare nowdays (i would say unfortunately), and i dont think anyone would claim its ald-52 specifically. maybe it was the ssri?

I think the most horror oriented drug experience was on ketamine + N2O + weed with my friend reading from Dante's inferno and showing me the brilliant illustrations by Gustave Doré. I wasn't afraid because i was dissociated, but the content was impressively horrific. That book is something special, as are those illustrations.

The emotional confrontation of mushrooms is more frightening, but less stereotypically scary.

I also had a very frightening episode on just weed after a 2 week break. That anxiety is hard to describe. I believe weed has a very sinister dark side compared to psychedelics, although less overwhelming.

Cosmic horror occurs in many types of experiences. Though even with a defunct memory there's a kind of recognition, which keeps lessening the impact of it. (If that reads as a nonsensical statement, consider that what we group as "memory" isn't a single neurological system. There are experiments with Alzheimer's patients in which caretakers purposefully act rude towards them. Even though no explicit memories are formed, increased avoidant behaviour toward the rude people can be observed over time.)

The worse trip still is my first decent mushroom trip. I wish I could share details, but I can't.