Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Scariest experience of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyquid

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I have our Molly dates almost every month well Sunday night we planned to do it again but our dealer wanted us to go with him to pick up a new batch. So we did as he is a family friend. Picked up our Molly and left the next day around 6:40 we both took two. We noticed the powder looked shinnier then usual. We just thought that meant it was really good. 45 mins in we start to feel it, I feel it before she does and I notice this is a more intense feeling it still feels like Molly but like x100 when she starts to feel it we both start to trip, but the only thing is we can't really even talk to eachother whenever one of us would start talking we would completely forget what we were talking about and that went on for like an hour I could BARELY see I could not read any text message and it was impossible to focus on one thing. My girlfriend started getting scared saying it was too much for her and she didn't like it but I managed to calm her down for a bit. We stepped outside for some fresh air, and that's when the weird stuff started happening, my girlfriend began saying the same things over and over again, then eventually she started completely talking to her self rambling on about random things it got to the point where I would try talking to her and she completely ignored me like she couldn't hear me at all she just kept talking to her self. Midnight came around and by this point I was sobering up and she was showing no signs of slowing down she looked like she belonged in an insane asylum. She couldn't sit still and couldn't stop talking to me she even got a bit violent and left me a mean scratch on my neck. Finally we made it to the hospital and she eventually came
out of it. It's Tuesday now and I still feel a little brain zapped and so does she, my question is has anybody had this experience? And do you think it was really Molly that we took? Our dealer claimed for it to be pure. And if anybody could give an explanation as to why it happened that would be appreciated, thanks.
I've also decided never to take another pill again.

Nobody can tell you what you took. When it comes to mdxx substances you can never be sure what it is you're taking by looks alone. The only way to determine that is by the use of a test kit. You're experience sounds very scary and from my experience it doesn't sound like what you took was MDMA (I'm assuming that's what you thought you were taking, in my area "molly" = MDMA).

Also you taking "two" is very vague, I have no idea exactly how much of whatever substance you ingested was. Are you saying that you took 200 milligrams of supposed MDMA? If so, that is considered a high dose. Maybe you were just rolling too hard? This is all just speculation sense both you and I don't know what exactly you took. Next time, if there is a next time, test you're stuff and measure your dosage.

Meow said it all. We really have no way of knowing what it is you took without test results. There are too many chemicals out there to be able to tell you anything of use :) could be an insanely high dose of MDMA, could be a different drug altogether. Here is a good vendor for testkits, really consider buying one, this time you just had a good scare, next time you might not be so lucky. I'm closing this thread since substance ID isn't allowed here, guessing at what drug you had can be dangerous and everything else that could be said has been said really

Status
Not open for further replies.