• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

scared to do molly again???

Kpl22

Greenlighter
so my friend and I are going to a show and she got molly for us to take and I've been feeling really anxious about it and scared to do it again. I've done it twice two years ago and had a great time and I barely even thought about it, I just took it. Since I've done it last I've gone to a bunch of shows without it and still had a fun time. I always said I wanted to do it again someday and now I'm just scared about what the consequences might be. I'm thinking of the worst possible scenarios and am very hesitant to do it so would it be better if I just didn't do it and stayed away from it for now?

If you're scared to do it, then don't do it. It's the wrong mindset to be in if you're going to take a strong substance like mdma.

On the other hand, if you are excited to try it then you will most likely have a good time. The best thing to do is to not think about it and just "roll" with it. Just be sure to stay hydrated, not get too hot, and don't worry too much about unnecessary things either.

Being anxious about taking a drug is perfectly normal, I love the stuff and yet every time I take it I still get nervous.. As long as you're not taking stupid amounts you'll have an amazing time. Rolling on Molly is beautiful and I'm yet to have a bad experience. All it does is release seretonin, something in your body which makes you happy, taking Molly overdrives this chemical so you're flooded with good feelings, just be sure you're with people you trust and give yourself time to recover afterwards. It's also a good idea to test your pills first.

this, did your friend test her pills?

Id worry about that more than the roll-thats the most important

like what others are saying if your scared and such then dont do it, but if part of you does want to then edjucate yourself about mdma and how to safely enjoy it and only only only consume truly tested mdma!

sometimes being nervous equals excitement, hence the term "butterflies in your stomach"

i also love mdma and it has done wonders for me. enough wonders to write a book about.

the more knowledge you have about mdma means the more positivity you will get out of it. eye never do a drug until i have learned everything possible about it. online readings, documentaries, talking about it with experienced users, etc.

MDMAzing, its called ecstasy for a reason...........people even used to call it empathy back in the day.

Last edited:
MDMA works best if you go into it openly.. If your holding yourself back, or scared/anxious, it might not be the best time, so in that sence, you should stay away. But in all honesty, theres not much risk in you doing it if you dose appropriately and not do anything stupid (like mixing substances, etc.) and if you were to be open and excited about it, it can really make your night much more memorable and amazing.. And USE A TEST KIT, theres many other chemicals and drugs going around being sold as molly that can feel similar so sometimes people wont even know, but can come with some very nasty consequences.