• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scared of cocaine

You won’t develop a physical addiction. Psychologically your binding yourself to a shit drug, my advice send it to me I will discard of it and I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow please ship immediately next day air.
this, totally.

That has always been my motto. And I sort of wish I had stuck to it. Previously I would by max a g (usually a half g) and consume it until it was gone over a few days. Then once it ran out, I could relax and that would be me for a few months at least.

Problem is, I've picked up an 8 ball. This means it is a test of my willpower. Like I said, I shared a gram of bash with a mate earlier in the week, and had a couple lines of this 8 ball yesterday. This is already more cocaine consumption that I would ever do. I have two (well three options)
  1. Just start on the 8 ball, and continue sniffing coke for the next couple of days. But that would be 5 days on the coke and I'm not sure I would survive.
  2. Stash the 8 ball away which is my plan, and chip into it in a couple of weekends time.
  3. Flush the 8 ball down the toilet so I don't have to worry about it.

I rather not do option 3, but I would if I felt I needed to. Thank god I'm feeling tired today (probably from Wednesday's bash consumption) because that has taken away the desire to go all pablo escobar. Fuck I wish I had never bought it now. May just have a 10mg valium and a joint, coupled with a double toffee vodka.
Yeah... do 2. I think you're dwelling on it a bit. Don't think of it as a problem or a test of willpower, that's just setting up a psychological adversity which you're going to focus on and is going to make you probably more likely to do what you don't want to do (I mean, you can obviously do what you want with your thoughts but this is my advice).

The problem of having more drugs than you want to do immediately is a good and very first world problem to have, remember. Are you usually inclined to doing any drug that you have sitting around the house until it's gone? Or have you literally never had excess drugs in your possession for any length of time? If not, then I would say you have ample evidence that you're not an automatic cocaine-hoovering automaton with no choice in the matter. Presumably you have some other things that you would usually be doing to fill your time? Do those things.

Don't get sucked into the prohibitionist narrative that drugs have some kind of dark power which will suck you in whether you want to or not. Presumably you have other vices - most people do - perhaps you eat or drink too much of something you know is bad for you. Perhaps you drink a little bit more than you would like. Perhaps you're a beast who wakes up at 5 AM every day, eats clean, does everything right except you have a chair that is just slightly too comfortable that you sit down in for too long sometimes... let me attempt to reductio ad absurdum your thought process here. Let's say you've picked up some alcohol (guessing you don't have an alcohol problem but you do drink occasionally since you mentioned beers in your OP) - you bought a few crates planning to have a party or something. But you overbought, and everyone cancelled. Because you had this beer, you had a few more drinks on your own, more days in a row than you would usually ever do. Now it's just a test of your willpower. Let's look at your options:

1) Just start drinking, drink continuously morning til night every day until it's gone, even though you'll surely make yourself sick and feel terrible afterwards
2) Leave it in the fridge and drink it on a more suitable occasion
3) Open up every single can or bottle and poor them all down the sink so you don't have to think about it

See what I mean? :) Again, not meaning to make fun, just trying to illustrate that your thought processes around this situation given the information you have shared are largely irrational fears.

The situation is that you just have some cocaine right now. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to do it or make sure that you know when you're going to do it. By the sounds of it you are fairly cocaine-naive, and I mean no disrespect or to patronise in any way - it's just clear from the difficulty that you are having with this situation. You're not addicted. Before you had this cocaine you didn't think about buying some every day. I don't mean to minimise the experience of people who have a real problem, and I know that self control whether willpower mediated or not is a somewhat nebulous aspect of human psychology and it's easier for some than others to actually do the things that they know are sensible for reasons that are somewhat unclear. And yes - cocaine is a highly addictive drug. But again - it requires a certain level of commitment to get addicted in the first place. I understand why this might be somewhat concerning to you, perhaps you are a drug hypochondriac of a sort, like me, I remember years and years ago posting here about the possible negative health effects of doing cocaine every 2 weeks or something. I don't know you but I've read nothing you've said that indicates you're seriously considering just going on a bender that you know is a terrible idea. I don't think you are honestly giving equal weight and consideration to those 3 options you gave us. Is 1) something that you really think you would do? Why? Let's be rational, if you don't already have a serious problem you're not going to knowingly and suddenly embark on a course of action that is usually reserved for those who do, in fact, have a real problem, and evidence that they have such a problem in their lives - which, if I interpret you correctly - you do not.

I'm not sure how well I am explaining this but essentially I am trying to impart upon you the importance of how you frame these situations in your mind, and also the importance of trusting yourself. You don't have any evidence right now that you're just gonna go off the deep end immediately just coz you have some cocaine. Try to trust that you are capable of looking after yourself, and try not to start thinking of simply having drugs as a problem, IMO this is priming your mind to actually get a problem at some point. Cocaine isn't magic, if you're not dependent and you decide not to do it then you won't. Again, don't get sucked into the prohibitionist narrative. You are a sentient, self-aware, autonomous biological entity with the ability to navigate and manipulate your environment in accordance with your will. Cocaine is an inanimate chemical with the ability to do none of those things.

It's possible of course I've misunderstood you completely - and in actual fact your framing of these 3 options is a step on the road to giving yourself permission to just throw any kind of restraint to the wind and go on that bender that you're secretly craving... in which case I would say ask yourself honestly, is this really what you want to do? Are you looking for excuses to do it? If the answer is yes, then sure, flush it, go with option 3. But I suspect that is not the case if you really think about it. If I'm right about that... then again, try to chill. :) It's not a problem unless you make it one.

Thanks for the informative reply. It makes a lot of sense. I think part of the issue is that I know I have, what you could say a slightly addictive personality with some things. For example - MDMA. I've fallen out of love with it, and don't do it often at all anymore. But back in the hayday, I would normally consume it in excess. Now I've fallen out of love with it, it doesn't appeal to me at all. But it used to be that if I knew I had a couple of pills upstairs and it was a Friday evening, why the fuck not? But now I have fallen out of love with it. It just got boring and the comedowns are too awful.

I think you hit the nail on the head, I have a worry about becoming dependant on things, which makes me worry more about it in turn. I think its because I've seen so many people with drug addictions over the years (coke ironically) and it ruined their lives and took everything from them. I said to myself, I never want to become like them.

For example, my mate just popped round about an hour a go, and asked to see the product. I got it out and cut him out a line, and I ended up having a small one with him. I instantly regretted it, and cursed myself considering I didn't actually enjoy it. It just happened. Its been put away now, and I have no desire for more and thankfully no one else is coming round. I would like to think that the fact I can put coke away after one line is probably a good thing, but I suppose that is how everyone started haha! Just makes me feel shit, as I thought 'shit, I couldn't even get through one day without touching it- makes you feel awful and then you start wondering, if this how it starts? Normally my life is so full of stuff to do, but with corona and me being on holiday from work (summer holidays), there isn't as much going on to occupy the mind. Therefore I think you are right, and that it is too easy to become convinced by the prohibitionist narrative that you will automatically become a cocaine hoover. The problem is, I have seen so many people to which this has happened, it makes me wonder if It happens to everyone.

I've never had a history of cocaine abuse, it used to be a here and there thing. A few times a year and I would enjoy it. Now I get my first 8 ball, and I'm climbing the walls. Fuck knows, must be the links between coke and wrecked lives my brain makes. I mean, no coke addict ever started off thinking 'I want to be a cocaine addict'. It is just my worst nightmare. It would mean kissing my job and relationship goodbye. Funny thing is, If I just had a gram, this post wouldn't have even been made. I would have just done it all over 3 days and thought nothing of it. I think its the amount which is the concerning factor.....

//fun fact - In the days of dream market, I once bought 6g of flake that was on offer. Purely because I got a bit excited with the darkweb etc. So it arrived, and then the gravity of the situation sunk in. I took it round my mates house who was a raging coke head, and we probably got through about a gram between us over a night. It was so strong. He then went to work the next day, and I flushed the 5g down the bog, as I was convinced that if I had that much coke in my possession, by the time I finished it, I would be homeless and selling my arse. He wasn't happy. I think what's happening here is similar //end of fun fact//

I think the only way I'm going to be able to handle this is stash it away, and if I touch it within the next 2 weeks, it goes down the toilet/get sold.

Cocaine - its a helluva drug!

Last edited:
I like cocaine, and have often bought 8 balls and quarters over the years.

Luckily, I don't find it very habit forming and have never had any problems with it apart from verbal diarrhea.

I've never been worried about heart health either. It's not as bad as many of the other things in life are for the heart.

I like cocaine, and have often bought 8 balls and quarters over the years

When you buy your 8 ball, or 7g whatever, how do you dose it? Do you just dose daily for a few days or do you ration it out over months? My mates for example - if they buy an 8 ball, it will be gone within a day, maybe 2. Madness, I don't know how he does it. He says he does .2/.3 in a line now his tolerance is so high. If I did anywhere near that, I would probably have a heart attack!

For example, my mate just popped round about an hour a go, and asked to see the product. I got it out and cut him out a line, and I ended up having a small one with him. I instantly regretted it, and cursed myself considering I didn't actually enjoy it. It just happened. Its been put away now, and I have no desire for more and thankfully no one else is coming round. I would like to think that the fact I can put coke away after one line is probably a good thing, but I suppose that is how everyone started haha! Just makes me feel shit, as I thought 'shit, I couldn't even get through one day without touching it- makes you feel awful and then you start wondering, if this how it starts
I identify with this situation, I'm not immune obviously to the desire to do cocaine if I have it, and there was a time that I had it pretty often because - as I say - I always liked to be prepared with enough drugs.

A few times one of the aforementioned mates above came round and asked to try some coke and I was like urgh... I thought we were just gonna chill, smoke some weed... But I did get it out and did a little myself out of, I dunno, politeness or whatever. You don't have to bow to these pressures though, and I would suggest you practice not doing so. If it happened now - I would just say no. Again at the risk of sounding holier than thou, which is not my intention, although maybe it is a manifestation of subconscious egotism, people who are not mindful about the drugs they take often can't understand why you wouldn't be fine with just going on an impromptu bender. Sometimes I'm up for it for sure... but if I'm not, I don't feel obligated. It's taken some practice and some very firm refusals when people want to just come back to mine at the end of a night or whatever and do some drugs and assume I'll be fine with it. I used to quite often have a collection of fairly popular drugs just stashed and I think some friends/acquaintances just thought oh Vastness always has drugs let's go over, until I made it firmly clear that was not acceptable. One of them also though it was OK to try to coerce me into it, y'know, come ooonnnn it'll be fun, why not. Fuck, this must be what alcohol abstainers feel like when people try to force drinks on them...

It's unpleasant to do if you're a people pleasing type which I am but if you don't set these boundaries people will just drag you down into their quagmire of obliviously absent or impaired self-discipline. The last time I did this a dude who I kind of knew but not that well messaged me asking if he could come grab a joint. He's an alright guy but a few times had come seemingly just to do my drugs without contributing anything, on the whole is pretty unreliable, owed me a bunch of money from another time that I'd basically given up getting back, and I was just like no, I don't want people coming over randomly for weed or anything else, I'm not a fucking drug bank, and we're not fucking teenagers trading our last nugs for whatever remains of the minimum wage job we spent on drugs... if we even had a job. Get your shit together and get your own drugs.

Obviously if it was a really good friend this wouldn't be my reaction, this is somewhat dependent on your level of acquaintance with the person... but, yeah, as with everything in life it's important to set boundaries of what is acceptable and what isn't even if it's not comprehensible to everyone. I'm aware this might seem unfairly harsh to some people but in case it isn't obvious I personally take drugs very seriously and I think everyone else should to. Figure out your own control methods and don't let others fuck them up for you and you'll be fine. If you let other people's bad habits drag you down, well, by definition you will be dragged down with them.

Anyway - if you really doubt your resolve you could invest in a - kitchensafe - lol, I mention this thing so much here I should try to get an affiliate code or soemthing... it's a time lock container made out of thick plastic, it's not perfect because it is possible break the base carefully if you are determined enough. I have broken a few of them. But personally I still rate them, it's an extra layer of difficulty and a little time to talk yourself out of it which is sometimes enough.

I'm flushed many drugs in my time too. Not because of fear of getting addicted ever, just because I realised they were doing bad things to me. Sometimes it's the right move. In your case I do still feel it's a panic reaction more than anything... please don't actually develop a coke problem now or I'll feel bad for constantly telling you not to worry about it. :LOL:

Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed reply Vastness. I've woken up today feeling much better about it all. But you are right - very much like you I am a people pleasing person, so I find not bowing to those pressures harder. That being said, on reflection, I'm stressing less about it now because I realise it is just an 8th. Even if I did decide to sniff it all (I'm not going to), it would be very unlikely that that act alone would put me on the path of being a cocaine addict, purely because I have no desire (or money to buy more). I know 'addicts' always find ways to get more, but I find getting bitcoin such a pain in the arse anyway' that by the time the btc has been bought I will have gone off the idea! As FUBAR said, when it's gone, it's gone. But we do all have that mate who just scrounges drugs off you....I've got one that I call "seagull balls".

Like you said earlier, buying 4 bottles of whiskey and having them in your cupboard won't set you on the path to being an alcoholic. You could choose to drink them all, or save it. That's what I'll do with coke. I think I thought of it very much like heroin where once you start you can't stop. And I suppose for a few select people coke is like that.....

Last edited:
When you buy your 8 ball, or 7g whatever, how do you dose it? Do you just dose daily for a few days or do you ration it out over months? My mates for example - if they buy an 8 ball, it will be gone within a day, maybe 2. Madness, I don't know how he does it. He says he does .2/.3 in a line now his tolerance is so high. If I did anywhere near that, I would probably have a heart attack!

I don't ration or weigh my lines.

If it's crap, an 8 ball will go over a weekend. If it's very good coke I could have a gram living in my wallet for days and days and maybe have the occasional line; because I have always found that with the best coke you can eat afterwards, be high as a kite and still sleep normally and feel good next day.

With the shit quality, sore throat, sinus, can't eat, fiending for more is an issue.

Go and buy a few grams or a few rocks (that YOU pay for) and all gather around the coffee table to be social to snort and smoke or whatever. Then just sit back and watch and observe.

This is so true, and I did this many a time in uni. I used to chuck ounces of weed and pills out on a table and basically say 'help yourself lads'. The amount of weed that went "missing" when I went to the toilet was unreal. Those people were never invited again. Those that respected the offer and didn't take the piss I am actually still friends with to this day.

I am seriously impressed with some of the insightfulness of the posts on this thread though. Really goes to show how awesome bluelight is as a community!. I think this all partly does also stem with how I used to consume MDMA in the past. If I had crystal, I would always be the one to wax almost an entire gram, just because I could. In fact, I've posted some awful comedown threads on here about that fact!. I suppose I was worried I would be like that with cocaine. But actually, I find cocaine has a built in 'safety net', in that after a couple of lines I don't want anymore. I just feel sketched out and anxious

It's strange how you fall out of love with drugs. I a few weeks back tried an E from 1998 that I had been gifted. Can't have been more than 120mg. It was alright, but one was plenty and I have no desire to do more. Whereas time ago, I probably would have eaten 4 more! I much prefer doing it few and far between now. No comedown or awful suicide Tuesday. At least with coke I can have a line and then eat and be in bed at a normal time and go about the rest of my week.

I suppose that is also one of the pitfalls of it also. If I do MDMA in virtually any amount, my next day is pretty much a write off and a lazy one. And the days after that can be moody off too. Coke, you just feel pissed off and want to drown kittens for a day or so if you do too much. Which is not great, but I'll take that rather than crying into my cereal.

Thanks for your kind words @dalpat077, always nice to be appreciated. :) Same to you @SilentRoller, glad to hear you've found this information helpful.

To comment on one thing I've read here: I'm afraid I cannot agree that having ten bottles of Whisky in the cupboard is the same thing as having 10g of Cocaine stored somewhere. My brain simply cannot comprehend the comparison. Unless you're an alcoholic (that would make sense). But again: just me We're all different I guess.
Yeah, it's not a perfect comparison I agree, was moreso just an attempt at reductio ad absurdum to indicate the irrationally of such a thought process that your only options are to binge until it's gone or flush the stuff (or just dose sensibly... which should be the default approach... but, it is harder for some than others of course).

As I've said hanging on to coke has never been too much of an issue for me but other drugs do cause me more problems, ketamine I have a real issue being sensible with, and recently I acquired some deschloroketamine, a somewhat rare gem nowadays, intending to keep it for a while but I found myself keeping on coming up with excuses to use... so I stashed it somewhere I could not easily access it. Actually in my childhood bedroom when I visited my mum a while back. 😄 That's a weird enough drug that I'd never be tempted to do it while visiting my family and it's far enough away that I couldn't just do it on a whim. Last time I actually flushed about a gram of it but I didn't want to do that this time because again, it's a rare gem and I don't know when I'd be able to get it again.

Failing that you could bury it in the woods or something, give it to a friend who's not likely to just do it themselves, etc... but I generally don't like to involve others in my drug moderation given it is an illegal susbtance and probably also maybe it's an ego thing... But the point was that with anything, you have choices. And I really try to deprogram people from the disempowering belief that some drugs are just malevolent magnets for abuse - regardless of if you use them excessively or not.

Anyway. Just some musings of my own and a bit of honesty (as noted at the beginning of this post).

A little (amusing) anecdote based on years of experience and observation:

If you want to gauge the TRUE nature of a person (especially if they're a stranger and are there for the party as a guest of somebody else):

Go and buy a few grams or a few rocks (that YOU pay for) and all gather around the coffee table to be social to snort and smoke or whatever. Then just sit back and watch and observe. You'll find some will share, some will pass on the mirror and even offer to cut for you, some will cut lines like railway tracks and not give a shit about anybody else, rocks will go missing as if by magic, one or two may leave the room together to smoke on their own the missing rocks, I'm sure you get the picture. I can tell you that after a good few years and a good few sessions like that: you will quickly find those that should be in your company and those that should not be seen again. It's been proved to me more times than I can think of where those same people act in real life in exactly the same way they act at these little Cocaine socials. So there's a bit of psychology for you to think about! Lol! Seen it happen too often in practice for it to be simple coincidence.
I haven't smoked crack and in the circles I'm in, fortunately, most are fairly generous with their drugs. I always think drugs are better shared, and I have no problem fronting good friends, or just giving away drugs to those who aren't really into them and wouldn't have any idea about the cost or whatever but occasionally want to partake, it's always better if everyone is on the same wavelength and in a way - exploitative, overly pushy, or whatever other exceptions notwithstanding - in a way allowing someone to experience a drug is a fairly pure gift, you are giving someone a state of mind in a way that is not possible to do any other way, at least not directly, although rough approximations can be reached through psychiatric practices and the like... and some kind of psychic mind meld would work too if that stuff wasn't entirely fictional. Maybe it's be possible via some kind of neuralink brain implant in the future too... but I digress.

From my brief exposure to the crack world courtesy of my old friend who went off the deep end and cut himself off from everyone, that's a lot more of a selfish scene... I could imagine certain types of cocaine users would be getting there as well though.

I have been disappointed before by people who I thought were better people than they actually were though... like friend #4 I mentioned above who started wanting to just come round and grab weed off me whatever time of day... I invited him round a few times - actually the first was in the midst of xanax induced mania - and fairly quickly started to regret it when he outstayed his welcome massively and spent like the whole next day just smoking my weed, keeping on asking me for MDMA even when I had an early start the next day and was trying to politely wind things down... again this was when I was more polite and conflict averse... he also managed to violently throw up all over my sofa and carpet, well rug, after a dose of 4-HO-MET, which in retrospect was a bad idea on my part, obviously he wasn't the right person to do a psychedelic and clearly found the experience very difficult... actually this happened twice before I was like why am I hanging out with this guy lol.. :( Obviously embarassingly throwing up uncontrollably in the midst of a difficult trip sucks and I don't judge him for it, but by that point I was already finding him to be not particularly good company, and I remember while it was happening and I was tripping myself feeling a kind of inner conflict between the trip-induced empathy and feelings of compassion and that I should look after the dude (which I did, of course, I was nice about it) and also a definite sense of exasperated annoyance as I watched him spew out a giant pool of vomitus, and then clumsily start trying to clean it up with small tissues and stuff, just smearing it around ineffectually... 😄 I got a bucket of water and some cloths and shit and to his credit he did insiste on trying to sort it out, I was just like don't worry about it man, just try to chill, do your best, and after he finally left I had to actually properly clean everything again. We also ordered a whole bunch of pizza earlier in the night which we couldn't eat and when I asked him about paying half of that he was just like that was your idea I didn't want to do that... :rolleyes: It's not a big deal really, on the whole I believe him to be a good guy but I guess he's had some struggles and just somehow didn't learn certain aspects of common politeness and decency.

I suppose that is also one of the pitfalls of it also. If I do MDMA in virtually any amount, my next day is pretty much a write off and a lazy one. And the days after that can be moody off too. Coke, you just feel pissed off and want to drown kittens for a day or so if you do too much. Which is not great, but I'll take that rather than crying into my cereal.
This is true. Coke is deceptively forgiving... if you just do coke that is. Personally I pretty much always drink on it though which means the day after is pretty dire. I always try to soften it with benzos or phenibut (or ketamine... but that last one has it's own problems).

I don't ration or weigh my lines.
Sacrilege! 😄 You're the kind of "inattentive drug user" I kept passive agressively mentioning above I guess? Although if you only ever use small amounts, it's probably less important. And I'll say obviously, if I'm out I don't weigh lines because it's just not practical - but if I'm at home - or even travelling to a friends' for a "session"... I'll get my scales out and take them with me. I don't weight every single line of course but I'll weigh out like a small quantity, say, 200mg, split that into 4-8 lines and then go again. Whenever I DO pick up large amounts of drugs that I can easily do more often than planned, I will also take some time to preliminarily split them into smaller baggies, for example I'd probably split that 3.5g eight-ball into 3 x 1g baggies and 1x 0.5 g baggie. I just find it a really helpful way of regulating my usage. I have a friend who is often like "why are you doing that?!" and would just pour his stuff into a big pile on the table right away... but that's literally offensive to me. 😄

Last edited:
It's not really a drug to just hang around the house with on your own and I can't imagine it's great fun doing that, try to save it for a party or a night out.

Last edited:
he was just like that was your idea I didn't want to do that...
Ah mate, that is one of my biggest peeves. I find it disgustingly rude. Once we were all having a house party in uni, and I pulled out a sizeable bag of MDMA pills (there was like 15 of us). Some people offered to pay but I declined as they were close mates. Well there was one bloke who I had given a free pill to earlier in the evening even though I didn't really know him. But I did it out of kindness. As the evening goes on, he keeps asking for more and more and I say "Well you can have a couple more, but I will want paying for them. He replies "Yeah mate sure! I'm good for it, you'll have your cash tomorrow" (Sidenote: I always find it amusing and rather fascinating how some people always turn up to a sesh with no money what so ever. I thin it's deliberate).

Long story short. After a few days, I contact the bloke and ask for my money and his all like "Ah sorry I can't. I'm skint". I could have bought that excuse if he wasn't then out on the piss later than night sniffing coke. I hate people like that, and make a point of never inviting them to anything anymore. People that leech of the kindness of others are the worst kind of users. To make it worse, when he ever had any drugs of his own and you asked if you could have a pill or whatever, he would try and charge you for it! What a cunt!

I have no problem with smoking a close mate or two out with weed, as it normally balances itself out when I go round to his and smoke his weed all night. But I don't like sharing coke with him, as his tolerance is much higher and he consumes at a much faster rate than I. Therefore making it pointless.

@SilentRoller
It's ok to sound "strange"

I haven't used cocaine for years and then only 2-3 times. It was good stuff, the source was the type of person who wouldn't accept anything less than the best.
It scared me too. It lasts a very short time, I did four lines one after the other, and the comedown next day was horrible. It was psychological, felt wired, needed neat vodka and strong bongs. Took me 2 weeks to straighten out - never again.

It's good you could stop after a couple of lines, I only stopped as it ran out, only had a small quantity.
Trust your gut on the mistake, but don't beat yourself up.
Yeah owning a large amount could be scary. I bought some oxycodone, took one, got high, but heard so many scare stories about oxycodone addiction and users turning to heroin that I drew a prisoner on the box to put me off, this wasn't enough, just having the box in my home scared me, so I got rid of them.
I don't know enough about coke, but I would hazard a guess that it is not possible to use cocaine responsibly, it sounds like a creeper, and its a very sneaky powerful drug.
If you get rid of it, please don't flush it, as it will harm marine life. Say you found it somewhere and hand it in to police and it looks like it could be some drugs or other, and you don't want kids to get their hands on it.

Sorry I am not that experienced with coke, it just scared the heck out of me not to use it again, 2001 was the last time I used it.
You sound responsible, all I can say is go with the angel on your shoulder and ignore the devil, I would think the police would be ok with taking it off your hands and they can dispose of it safely.

Hope that helps.

Yeah it's decent stuff. It isn't top drawer pearl, probably around 75% ish. Got some benzocaine cut in there though. That being said, it is pretty strong. I've had lab tested (energy control) 92% flake in the past and I found it a bit much. Anymore than a match stick line and you are sweating like fuck. At least with this stuff you don't get super fucked really quickly.

Also, does anyone here have experience with Dihydrocodeine? Been on it for pain for the last 5 days, around 120 - 150mg a day .Last dose was this evening. I shouldn't have any problems with stopping immediately should I? I heard it is stronger than codeine so was wondering about withdrawals etc....
I used DHC for years with regular breaks, instant release. Never got withdrawals, so long as I only used for a few days. What DID cause me to get addicted was the slow release stuff, I tried to do that bicarb thing to change it to instant release but it didnt work, Im clean off it now, still not clean off valium but clean off opiates.

Well I solved the problem. Gave the rest of it to my mate for just under an ounce of weed. I came to this conclusion after having a few glasses of wine this evening, and then the 8 ball came out. After a few hours, I thought fuck this and traded it.

I feel so much better its unreal. I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Moral of story, don't buy more coke than you intend to use.

I don't know whether to say "well done" or break down uncontrollably and roll around the floor in tears! Lol!

Well the thing is, had I not I would still be sniffing today, and tomorrow until it is gone. It quickly became obvious that I couldn't have it in the house, especially after alcohol has been consumed. I woke up with a craving for a line, and initially thouht "shit I wish I hadn't traded it". But then I realised that that was the kind of thinking that meant I had to.

Considering I had done a gram of bash earlier last week and then got the 8 ball on saturday - the thought of going on another 3/4 coke binge didn't sit well with me. At least with nothing around, I know that the craving will subside in a day or so. It always does.